Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Greg's hair transplant? Just get a brain transplant. How long do these transplants last? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aww sue is lovely and a heart of gold wish my kids nana was even 50% as nice as her to my kids,
Arthur is a little terror but I have such a soft spot for him his one liners and cockney accent he was only 4 when this was filmed and just started school give me him any day over moody bratty little Paul

Reactions: 41
Arthur just reminds me of when mine was little. Innocent looking but a right little bugger 😂

Reactions: 14
God he came across as such a twit on yesterday's episode haha
100% dork I think Billie will go off him eventually I am not sure if she finds his humour as attractive as she used to.

Aww sue is lovely and a heart of gold wish my kids nana was even 50% as nice as her to my kids,
Arthur is a little terror but I have such a soft spot for him his one liners and cockney accent he was only 4 when this was filmed and just started school give me him any day over moody bratty little Paul
I like Sue, I think she is kind hearted totally different from Carol in the Wright family.

Reactions: 33
I agree about Billie losing interest in Greg. He’s only got two jokes, stripping off in public and ‘comedy’ singing performances at parties. I’m wondering how long it will be before she looks around her mansion and wonders what he contributes.

Reactions: 15
There is something very unattractive about a man who just doesn't want to work! Everything he does do to contribute he only gets offered because of Billie anyway! Same with Sam and Paul. They have both landed themselves with a pair of freeloaders!

Reactions: 24
Greg is such a moron…thinks he’s funny…he’s as funny as thrush and just as irritating! Chav Palace is going to be as tacky as him and his thick as pig dribble missus!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All Greg is good for is the school run. When the kids are old enough to walk themselves and she's heard the same dad jokes over on repeat 10000x she will be bored of him. She loved that he won her over with a designer handbag in the early days, she is definitely getting the ick now the tables have turned and he can only treat her with her own money 😂

Reactions: 16
I think the show has had its day really too , tbh I quite like them but it's boring and with social media these days you don't see anything you don't already know

Reactions: 17
Yeah, it was funny when Big Paul was snogging his Mum but it’s really faded. Just completely full of staged trips to completely uninteresting places.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There is something very unattractive about a man who just doesn't want to work! Everything he does do to contribute he only gets offered because of Billie anyway! Same with Sam and Paul. They have both landed themselves with a pair of freeloaders!
But he is a writer!!!!!! He lives for his art.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe he’s had to put his writing career on hold because they’re still trying to work out if the beach and the seaside are the same thing…..

She’s definitely got the ick. That’s why there’s no baby no 3.

Reactions: 8
Maybe he’s had to put his writing career on hold because they’re still trying to work out if the beach and the seaside are the same thing…..

She’s definitely got the ick. That’s why there’s no baby no 3.
And he can’t think of anything to rhyme with seaside 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has Billie had eyelid surgery? She’s looking really pulled. The kids are spoiled too much, there’s no reason to share or compromise when everything is gifted and magical moments are ten a penny.

Billie and Ferne both look like their pony tails are too tight. If Billie didn’t have sharp jawline in her early 20’s she wont naturally develop one in her 30’s 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
Billie and Ferne both look like their pony tails are too tight. If Billie didn’t have sharp jawline in her early 20’s she wont naturally develop one in her 30’s 🤷‍♀️
Yes!! Gives me a headache thinking about it and they put nellies in too tight too sure that’s why her hair is so thin and took ages to grow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.