Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think she has embraced Jesus! 🤣 I’ve noticed her write a few things on Instagram quite on the religious side. Like when her Nana died she put “Now the Lord has called you home” and similar stuff about praying for people. She will literally do anything Big Paul says! 🙈
Also before she got pregnant she kind of started dressing like his mum! 🤣 she kept wearing a buttoned white shirt with a blazer, skinny jeans and loafers! But I suppose if she wanted baby #3 she had to do what ever it takes to turn Paul on I guess! 🤣
Oh WOW they need to bring Sam and Paul back on ITV!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s giving me the wind up they’re so behind with the house, 24 weeks! Just choose the fecking tiles and paint and be done with it. So inconsiderate to the builders

Reactions: 16
It’s giving me the wind up they’re so behind with the house, 24 weeks! Just choose the fecking tiles and paint and be done with it. So inconsiderate to the builders
It’s so pathetic isn’t it?? It’s not like she has a 9-5 job or anything! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
How does Billie keep her figure? She looks really good. Very different to the towie days. Todays pics from someone’s wedding she looks stunning.

Reactions: 13
Looks like Violin Man has replaced Sax Man 😳 I think she does have a great figure but she’s definitely fond of a filter and that annoying ‘hand on hip one foot to the side’ pose 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just watching their program. Am I the only one who thinks the kids are absolute brats?

Reactions: 25
Just watching their program. Am I the only one who thinks the kids are absolute brats?
No they most definitely are but then i think it's just how they have been brought up isn't it. Spoilt, no discipline and allowed to get away with whatever they want!

Reactions: 8
No they most definitely are but then i think it's just how they have been brought up isn't it. Spoilt, no discipline and allowed to get away with whatever they want!
There’s been numerous times one of the kids throws a strop so they buy them something or do something for them. Like when Nelly had a temper tantrum at the farm that seemed to go on for hours, it was stopped by telling her she could go to the gift shop and she was bought something, I forget what.

If every time I had a strop my husband bought me a present I’d be a brat as well 😂

Reactions: 9
There’s been numerous times one of the kids throws a strop so they buy them something or do something for them. Like when Nelly had a temper tantrum at the farm that seemed to go on for hours, it was stopped by telling her she could go to the gift shop and she was bought something, I forget what.

If every time I had a strop my husband bought me a present I’d be a brat as well 😂

It seems they parent with a lot of empty threats ‘you cant do this now you’ve been naughty’ lets them do it anyway

It seems they parent with a lot of empty threats ‘you cant do this now you’ve been naughty’ lets them do it anyway
Their parenting is very ‘gentle’ like arfuah snacks someone over the head and billie just goes ‘oh arrrrrrrrrfaaaaaah, don’t be naaaaaawwwwwwteeeeeeeee’ so he starts screaming and she says ‘arrrrrrrrrfaaaaaah, if you stop screeeeeeeeamin I’ll give you your iPad okaaaaaaaaaaaay’.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pretty sure Billie eats TINY portions.. not sure if anyone else has seen on the show but they were having dinner or a bbq on one episode and it was literally a forkful of 2/3 salad bits on her plate

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Their parenting is very ‘gentle’ like arfuah snacks someone over the head and billie just goes ‘oh arrrrrrrrrfaaaaaah, don’t be naaaaaawwwwwwteeeeeeeee’ so he starts screaming and she says ‘arrrrrrrrrfaaaaaah, if you stop screeeeeeeeamin I’ll give you your iPad okaaaaaaaaaaaay’.
To be fair that’s not what gentle parenting is at all it’s definitely not about giving into your child or not disciplining your kids, its more about speaking to them with respect, validating their feelings and not shouting etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
To be fair that’s not what gentle parenting is at all it’s definitely not about giving into your child or not disciplining your kids, its more about speaking to them with respect, validating their feelings and not shouting etc.
That’s why I put it in ‘’ because it’s what they think they’re doing but they’re getting it wrong.

Reactions: 6
They should ask themselves why the kids behave at school but not at home? Everyday is magical with treats and “making memories, but having constant fighting and squabbling and umpteen goodies isn’t really teaching Nellie and Arfur anything good about how to treat themselves or others. Billie looks uninterested and worried about making decisions about the new house, perhaps she’s thinking about the money. I would love to see a show with just Susie, she seems a decent woman.

I don’t know whether this has been said, however I feel their eldest child gets a lot more attention/focus than their youngest. Their oldest misbehaves and it is rarely challenged- on their series- yet if their youngest misbehaves they’re more reactive. Alsooooo, if my mother in law was around as much as billies mum is, I’d be fuming haha

Reactions: 5
I know alot of stuff on their programme is for content but you'd think they'd stop with the puppets etc and focus on getting their new house in order 🙄

• Haha
that random trip to the woods or park or whatever in the freezing cold was so fake hah. And they are obviously trying to portray Arfuh as really empathetic and spiritual as opposed to a little brat 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.