Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so, so weird that Sue tags along on literally every foreign trip that Billie and Greg go on: holidays, weddings of people Billie knows who are a generation younger than Sue, photo shoots, the lot. I don't know any other family where the dynamic is like this. It's like Billie and Greg don't have enough going on between just the two of them to sustain things. It speaks volumes that Greg doesn't seem bothered with Sue tagging along; on the contrary. But most men I know would run a mile if their mother-in-law came along on every trip they took.
👏👏 well said . It’s so weird

Reactions: 4
I like Sue! I think that she is the most down to earth of them all and tries to keep her daughters feet on the ground - not that it has worked!
I don’t think it is weird that she goes on holiday with them either. I guess it’s unusual that she goes on most of their holidays, but she often becomes the babysitter. It’s also an extra pair of hands with small children! She is single so I guess that’s just the way that they function!

Reactions: 20
I like Sue! I think that she is the most down to earth of them all and tries to keep her daughters feet on the ground - not that it has worked!
I don’t think it is weird that she goes on holiday with them either. I guess it’s unusual that she goes on most of their holidays, but she often becomes the babysitter. It’s also an extra pair of hands with small children! She is single so I guess that’s just the way that they function!
Yes, that's all true :)

Reactions: 1
I think Billie just likes having her mum around and likes to look after her, they seem very close

Reactions: 17
I am gonna have to check out that rhinoplasty now! Georgia K's one is awful - shouldn't she be loving her Greek heritage instead of erasing it?
I know - I like Georgia but she has totally ruined her face… the cheek filler & all the. Other work has made her eyes almost disappear

Reactions: 17
I completely agree - Georgia doesn't look right with a tiny sculpted nose. I did find a picture of Billie and yes it does look like she's gone under the knife. Considering how hamstery she looked in early TOWIE, she's almost unrecognisable now.

The trouble is that women, especially those in the public eye aren't allowed to grow old gracefully.

Reactions: 7
I completely agree - Georgia doesn't look right with a tiny sculpted nose. I did find a picture of Billie and yes it does look like she's gone under the knife. Considering how hamstery she looked in early TOWIE, she's almost unrecognisable now.

The trouble is that women, especially those in the public eye aren't allowed to grow old gracefully.
I thought Billie looked really different on the picture she put up of her with Sam's new baby.

She looks really old. Sometimes all these fillers and botox and whatever else ages you much quicker than if you left yourself natural.

She looks like work has been done recently but not sure what

Reactions: 5
I thought Billie looked really different on the picture she put up of her with Sam's new baby.

She looks really old. Sometimes all these fillers and botox and whatever else ages you much quicker than if you left yourself natural.

She looks like work has been done recently but not sure what
When I Googled it the MYA surgeon reckoned that it was dermal fillers.

Where's Saxman gone these days? I miss him. Will be be performing at Shepherdfork's house warming?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Billie has posted on Instagram about presenting an award at The Soap Awards. Suze has replied with her standard ‘ love yous two ‘ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She looks like she's transitioning or at the very least verging on a drag queen. As for Greg, he looks like he's a pissed geezer just back from a day at the races. Rough as you like.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.