Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she's transitioning or at the very least verging on a drag queen. As for Greg, he looks like he's a pissed geezer just back from a day at the races. Rough as you like.
Yes the ones who drink gallons of lager and feast on hot dogs

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hail from the other side of The Thames and the constant refrain of "yous two" is bizarre. I am now off to the Daily Mail online to check out Billie's dress and jaw!

Also, Billie and Sam - did Sue and Lee want boys or what???

Reactions: 10
I hail from the other side of The Thames and the constant refrain of "yous two" is bizarre. I am now off to the Daily Mail online to check out Billie's dress and jaw!

Also, Billie and Sam - did Sue and Lee want boys or what???
Haha she said on their podcast that if they were hiya they would have been called the same 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That pink dress!? I like the colour, but nothing else. As for her Desperate Dan jawline? Blimey.

Billie is 32. Can you imagine the state of her by the time she's 42? The bizarre thing is that her chest looks like the skin of a woman of at least 50 who's overdone it on the sunbed. Also find it odd that she's so into plastic surgery, but she hasn't had her tits done. Before you pile in on me, I'm not saying that any of this is right or wrong, but a very obviously worked-on face but an older-looking untouched body looks unusual...

Reactions: 8
Billie is 32. Can you imagine the state of her by the time she's 42? The bizarre thing is that her chest looks like the skin of a woman of at least 50 who's overdone it on the sunbed. Also find it odd that she's so into plastic surgery, but she hasn't had her tits done. Before you pile in on me, I'm not saying that any of this is right or wrong, but a very obviously worked-on face but an older-looking untouched body looks unusual...
I agree with you. I honestly thought that Billie had already gone ahead with a boob job years ago, hence her 30H proportions but clearly she's got naturally big boobs and a tiny waist. Her face fillers are getting ridiculous though.

I agree with you. I honestly thought that Billie had already gone ahead with a boob job years ago, hence her 30H proportions but clearly she's got naturally big boobs and a tiny waist. Her face fillers are getting ridiculous though.
I actually think that Sue has a more in-proportion figure than Billie!

It's also a bit odd to be that obsessive about how you look (i.e. trying to look young and sexy with all the contouring and filler and bone structure work), when you're long married and have two kids. I wonder who Greg thinks she's trying to impress (or attract)?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

It's also a bit odd to be that obsessive about how you look (i.e. trying to look young and sexy with all the contouring and filler and bone structure work), when you're long married and have two kids. I wonder who Greg thinks she's trying to impress (or attract)?
Sue has an excellent figure I agree. Yes, it is rather strange that Billie is making all of that effort but I do think that it's related to how off her and Greg seemed during the last series of TFD. She really seems actively pissed off with him nowadays.

Sue has an excellent figure I agree. Yes, it is rather strange that Billie is making all of that effort but I do think that it's related to how off her and Greg seemed during the last series of TFD. She really seems actively pissed off with him nowadays.
Must be pretty frustrating for her. She's no Margot Robbie, looks-wise, but she could do a lot better than Greg, in terms of looks. I know personality counts too, but she doesn't seem keen on his that much any more either.

Reactions: 6
Must be pretty frustrating for her. She's no Margot Robbie, looks-wise, but she could do a lot better than Greg, in terms of looks. I know personality counts too, but she doesn't seem keen on his that much any more either.
Greg seems like a huge child these days.

Reactions: 4

I get what you are saying but, personally, I like to look good for myself, not just my partner. Maybe she’s the same?

Reactions: 14
I love how all the chavs have monogrammed pyjamas and tracksuits. Weird idea, as if they're in a large football squad or something, and might not recognise each other at a distance, without the initials. I laugh every time I see Billie wearing something with "BS" emblazoned on it. She's too vain and too stupid to see what it looks like.

1655071234384.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I love how all the chavs have monogrammed pyjamas and tracksuits. Weird idea, as if they're in a large football squad or something, and might not recognise each other at a distance, without the initials. I laugh every time I see Billie wearing something with "BS" emblazoned on it. She's too vain and too stupid to see what it looks like.

View attachment 1338825
BS lol. I guess they think it’s what ‘posh’ people do. But maybe not on highly flammable polyester landfill shite

Reactions: 1
I get what you are saying but, personally, I like to look good for myself, not just my partner. Maybe she’s the same?
I agree.. just cause you are married you can’t just stop caring about appearance. I love to look good for me!

Reactions: 9

View attachment 1338825
Same as how every time they visit the house renovation they all wear hard hats and high vis vests with their names/initials on. Why?

2B2C81FA-0FA7-4100-902A-EE7974294F8D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Well its not him is it? I wonder if she is having an affair, she could always say she is on a modelling assignment when she is actually doing the dirty!!

View attachment 1338825
Stands for Bu*lsh*t

• Haha
  • Heart
Another pair that are taking ages to move into their new house!
I feel so sorry for the neighbours. They've built right up the edge of the site, and those two brats will make such a racket, and nobody will dare ask them to pipe down. Nelly and Arthur will probably make too much noise as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry but its a total reach presuming someone is having an affair or trying to impress others because they're married and want to look good , I didn't realise you can only make an effort to try find a new partner when single otherwise you shouldn't bother

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.