Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has really changed, hasn’t she?! 🤣🤣🤣
I can still remember my first reaction when I saw Billie. She walked into to a bar with Sam where Kirk was flirting up a storm the first time he met Lauren Pope. He was supposedly seeing Amy Childs at the time. Remember her and Sam going over to the bar and looking over and laughing at them. Billie had bright red hair. My initial thought was “god her friend is so rough!!!” 🤣🤣🤣
Agree! She looked like a thumb when she was on Towie! Then, when she was doing the Mummy Diaries you could see that her face was very taut and more defined but I couldn't really tell what exactly she was having done as it looked pretty subtle. On this last series of the Family Diaries I think she has tipped the balance and you can see exactly what she has had done now.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I still can’t get over the lack of privacy in the garden. All that money and you can still see other peoples front windows, back windows in the distance.
I drove part it yesterday when I went to the community hospital almost opposite lol and it looks hideous. A big white monstrosity plonked on a corner plot with absolutely no privacy. Dim witted fools albeit rich ones 🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Agree! She looked like a thumb when she was on Towie! Then, when she was doing the Mummy Diaries you could see that her face was very taut and more defined but I couldn't really tell what exactly she was having done as it looked pretty subtle. On this last series of the Family Diaries I think she has tipped the balance and you can see exactly what she has had done now.
In the new series her face doesn’t match her boobs, in one scene it shows the skin near her cleavage looks quite aged and wrinkled. I can’t unsee it especially when her face is so taut!

Reactions: 6
I think it is odd 15 mins after Sam has posted about her new born son, billie mentions nothing ,but posts a link to her new Minnies collection ?

Reactions: 5
I think it is odd 15 mins after Sam has posted about her new born son, billie mentions nothing ,but posts a link to her new Minnies collection ?
Billie will be contracted with ITS to deliver work and likely won’t be organically pushing those posts up live her self. They’ll all be pre planned posts and in an app like “Later” her management probably even push them live for her and add all the relevant links to stories etc

Reactions: 1
Sam probably has a deal with Hello or OK magazine to reveal the name so they’re probably not allowed to post anything until the magazine is out. Especially after their dad posted about the wedding as well as ending up in the Mail because he was too drunk to fly. 🙈 Sue hasn’t posted anything either.

Reactions: 4
I thought I was the only one who could see that Billie seems to just not be interested in Greg whatsoever anymore

I still can’t get over the lack of privacy in the garden. All that money and you can still see other peoples front windows, back windows in the distance.
They've got the money to build a home in the middle of nowhere yet they buy this and are already pissin the others who live around there off 🙄

I thought I was the only one who could see that Billie seems to just not be interested in Greg whatsoever anymore
She thinks she's better than him its all one sided hes also seeing this now as hes toughened up on her and good for him shes a spoiled brat!!!

And I doubt they would be able to join the local neighbourhood watch, the neighbours would probably help the robbers case the joint
Oh theyve not moved in and their already gunning for them 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I know and it a quite a few properties not just a couple. They are literally surrounded by other houses overlooking them

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I don’t think Begg has cheated on Billie, he’s stupid but he knows he’s punching and he knows which side his bread is buttered. I think it’s more likely that considering Billie’s transition from orange hamster to snatched sex doll, she’s getting attention from a lot of men. Probably why she doesn’t miss him when she goes away and wont be in the same room as him without her mum. The ick is real.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do we think this marriage will last? Although to me it seems that they just aren’t compatible anymore I feel like Billie will be like Sam and never leave Gregg because of their image.

I don’t see what you lot are seeing whatsoever
I do think the house build is taking it’s toll on them and that’s why they (I say they but I mean Billie) looks fucked off a lot in the last run of the show.

Reactions: 12
Do we think this marriage will last? Although to me it seems that they just aren’t compatible anymore I feel like Billie will be like Sam and never leave Gregg because of their image.
Their image has got them their series and thats gotten them their new house. I suppose she is putting up with the ick for all that. At some point it wont be enough and that will be it. She’ll be off.

Reactions: 3
They had a clip of inflatables and the swimming pool full on their stories.

No fence or cover over the pool yet, feels like an accident waiting to happen.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
They had a clip of inflatables and the swimming pool full on their stories.

No fence or cover over the pool yet, feels like an accident waiting to happen.
To be fair they posted the other day the about the safety cover, it’s one that completely goes in when open and is done with a key

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.