Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Greg doesn’t bring anything to the party. He’s just Billies +1. It’s not attractive to have a partner that doesn’t do anything in their own right . I don’t necessarily mean an amazing job but hobbies, interests, something they can bring to the family. He has nothing , he’s just a lap dog and a bleeping annoying one at that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t believe they’re taking the kids out of school to go on holiday when it’s only a couple of weeks until private schools break up for the summer

Reactions: 9
Can’t believe they’re taking the kids out of school to go on holiday when it’s only a couple of weeks until private schools break up for the summer
They're not private school but yeah I see what you mean. I get when people do it because they can't get time off or afford it but they clearly don't have that issue. I'm sure they've already been away during term time as well I think (maybe wrong)

Reactions: 9
I didn’t realise they weren’t at private school. Very posh uniform for a state school

Reactions: 8
Another Dubai holiday 🙄 why do they never go anywhere centered around their young children who would have the time of their lives at say Disney world Florida? Oh yeah because it’s all about the parents and what they want.

We’ve never been able to afford to take ours abroad and also can’t afford to go anywhere in the UK this year either (and who knows when given the current rise of living costs!) but if money was no object we would be on that plane to WDW in a second because it would be a dream come true for our children and family!

Reactions: 14
Abu Dhabi this time. Get what you're saying about it being boring the same places but my kids would prefer swimming in the pools and beaches to be fair than queuing at Disney. Their dream may not be Disney

Reactions: 14
I didn’t realise they weren’t at private school. Very posh uniform for a state school
Yeah I know , they will want people to think its private school but someone on here lives in the area and said they know which school it is

Not sure if Sams kids are at private school? It has been mentioned but can't remember ..... think it is judging by her new "friends"

Reactions: 4
Yeah I know , they will want people to think its private school but someone on here lives in the area and said they know which school it is

Not sure if Sams kids are at private school? It has been mentioned but can't remember ..... think it is judging by her new "friends"
yeah Sam's kids is private school. It's about £6000 a term

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Greg doesn’t bring anything to the party. He’s just Billies +1. It’s not attractive to have a partner that doesn’t do anything in their own right . I don’t necessarily mean an amazing job but hobbies, interests, something they can bring to the family. He has nothing , he’s just a lap dog and a bleeping annoying one at that.
He really is the most boring git ever. He'd talk a glass eye to sleep 😴 💤 😪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel so sorry for the neighbours. They've built right up the edge of the site, and those two brats will make such a racket, and nobody will dare ask them to pipe down. Nelly and Arthur will probably make too much noise as well.
I can imagine Arfur booming "go fu*k yourself" from behind the hedge at the neighbours

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Abu Dhabi this time. Get what you're saying about it being boring the same places but my kids would prefer swimming in the pools and beaches to be fair than queuing at Disney. Their dream may not be Disney
No I agree it may not be and I’m sure they all enjoy themselves but how many times have they been to the Maldives/Dubai/Marbella for a beachy-pool holiday.

Reactions: 4
It’s how they kept saying they didn’t have time to pick tiles/furnishings for their home and kept holding up the builders… but they can still go umpteen holidays 😵💫

Reactions: 18
It’s def not a private school….but their new house is just round the corner from a private school and have I mentioned before almost opposite the local community hospital 😂😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Newly and Arthur's school is a CofE one. I am so glad that the Shepherds are regular church goers. Maybe they could ask their local vicar to christen the lot of 'em (including Chatty Dave) in the shallow end of their new swimming pool?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Newly and Arthur's school is a CofE one. I am so glad that the Shepherds are regular church goers. Maybe they could ask their local vicar to christen the lot of 'em (including Chatty Dave) in the shallow end of their new swimming pool?
Love this 🤣🤣 including dave 🤣🤣

• Haha
Most people I know who's kids go to Church schools do have to show their faces at church services. Billie would probably turn up in some skimpy frock and 10 ins heels.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.