Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t see what you lot are seeing whatsoever
I do think the house build is taking it’s toll on them and that’s why they (I say they but I mean Billie) looks fucked off a lot in the last run of the show.
I'm so glad you said that because I don't see it either. They have always seemed to have a dynamic where he acts the fool and she rolls her eyes, they take the piss out of each other like solid couples are at ease doing. Billie does seem more stressed generally, I just put that down to the house build too.

Reactions: 17
I think Gregg has become more tedious as the series have gone on though. I didn’t mind him at first but she’s way ahead of him in every sense now and I think he makes her cringe.

Reactions: 8
I actually like Greg. I think that he adores Billie and his children, but she is constantly undermining him on TV. She seems quite competitive and has to be the best. He responds by bickering with her which I think is a natural response because he is defending himself. Billie can be childish.
If I am correct, Greg had his own business when they got together and he was wealthy in his own right. So he has realistically given up his own career to support Billie so that she can travel etc. He’s not perfect but I think his heart is in the right place.

Reactions: 19
The problem with insta couples like Billie and Greg is that when only one of them really has a job its very one sided and the other half constantly needs to play the idiot to be seen. Go and get a proper job Greg and stop hanging onto Billie. That is much more attractive.

Reactions: 11
I think Gregg has become more tedious as the series have gone on though. I didn’t mind him at first but she’s way ahead of him in every sense now and I think he makes her cringe.
He is the kind of guy you (or me anyway) would find a laugh when you first meet him but after a while he starts to grate as he becomes rather predictable and annoying. I didn't realise he had a good career I thought he was a ticket tout!!

Reactions: 15
He is the kind of guy you (or me anyway) would find a laugh when you first meet him but after a while he starts to grate as he becomes rather predictable and annoying. I didn't realise he had a good career I thought he was a ticket tout!!
He probably thought that was a good career!

Reactions: 4
People who are only occasionally mildly amusing yet think they are hilarious become tedious after a while. He’s just a big goon isn’t he? Even Arfaar takes absolutely no notice of him 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It makes me laugh that she's the face of George at ASDA, but she very prominently dresses them in Burberry, Nike, Gucci, Balenciaga and they become walking adverts for those labels, in the most crass way imaginable. Hardly very relatable, is she?

Reactions: 10
It makes me laugh that she's the face of George at ASDA, but she very prominently dresses them in Burberry, Nike, Gucci, Balenciaga and they become walking adverts for those labels, in the most crass way imaginable. Hardly very relatable, is she?
As with so many of these bottom feeders it’s a case of ‘buy my polyester tat (that I wouldn’t be seen dead in) so I can afford Chanel etc’

• Heart
Reactions: 22
God dammit Nellie has like the LV bag I've listed after for years 🤣 yes I am a smidge jealous of a child now lol

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
God dammit Nellie has like the LV bag I've listed after for years 🤣 yes I am a smidge jealous of a child now lol
The thing is, when you become as acquisitive and materialistic and shallow as the Shepherds, you will never, ever be satisfied, as there will always be more expensive things to buy, holidays to go on, swanky restaurants to show off in and other shallow people to keep up with. It must be exhausting being that greedy for attention and always wanting more stuff and more attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This 💯 - their marriage seems quite strained these days. A similar thing happened to a mate of mine - together for years, bought a home, got married, couldn't conceive and off she goes with her childhood male friend.

The thing is, when you become as acquisitive and materialistic and shallow as the Shepherds, you will never, ever be satisfied, as there will always be more expensive things to buy, holidays to go on, swanky restaurants to show off in and other shallow people to keep up with. It must be exhausting being that greedy for attention and always wanting more stuff and more attention.
Totally - the lead up to their glitzy wedding was quite the journey but ever since it's just been buy, buy, buy.

As for their house it doesn't surprise me whatsoever that their vulgar southfork house is too large for the plot and I feel terribly sorry for their neighbours. Here's hoping that they're all fans of sax 🎷 music.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This 💯 - their marriage seems quite strained these days. A similar thing happened to a mate of mine - together for years, bought a home, got married, couldn't conceive and off she goes with her childhood male friend.

Totally - the lead up to their glitzy wedding was quite the journey but ever since it's just been buy, buy, buy.

As for their house it doesn't surprise me whatsoever that their vulgar southfork house is too large for the plot and I feel terribly sorry for their neighbours. Here's hoping that they're all fans of sax 🎷 music.
Southfork 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I haven’t always followed these two from the start however I have watched the tv show.
Came here to see what people thought and glad I’m not the only one to think there’s trouble in paradise, the posed picture tonight.
He talks down to Billie so much he really rates himself as some kind of celebrity,, he’s a nobody.
I think he is resentful of the work she gets offered and the house was all about him and for show.
He had to have bigger and better than Paul and Sam.
I do see that Susie spends a lot more time with Billie and Greg than she does Sam, has she been to meet the new baby yet?

Reactions: 2
It's so, so weird that Sue tags along on literally every foreign trip that Billie and Greg go on: holidays, weddings of people Billie knows who are a generation younger than Sue, photo shoots, the lot. I don't know any other family where the dynamic is like this. It's like Billie and Greg don't have enough going on between just the two of them to sustain things. It speaks volumes that Greg doesn't seem bothered with Sue tagging along; on the contrary. But most men I know would run a mile if their mother-in-law came along on every trip they took.

Reactions: 15
It's so, so weird that Sue tags along on literally every foreign trip that Billie and Greg go on: holidays, weddings of people Billie knows who are a generation younger than Sue, photo shoots, the lot. I don't know any other family where the dynamic is like this. It's like Billie and Greg don't have enough going on between just the two of them to sustain things. It speaks volumes that Greg doesn't seem bothered with Sue tagging along; on the contrary. But most men I know would run a mile if their mother-in-law came along on every trip they took.
This was her managers wedding, her and Billie have the same manager so that would be reason she was there. She does seem to always go on their family holidays aswell though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She does, she also seems to go on loads of nights out with Billie and her pals as well.
I can understand the holidays because Sue helps out with the children ... but as for the clubbing and parties!? It's as if she's making up for lost time because she had Sam and Billie quite young? Sue looks fab for her age though.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I assume Suzie just doesn’t have any friends of her own so tags along with Billie and her friends, and to make up for it she raises the kids free of charge :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.