Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Defo will....and I bet it turns really nasty and bitter when it does all hit the fan!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
At the end of the episode when one of the grandparents asked about the spare room and must have said something along the lines of nursery and billie said no it will stay a spare room for now! 3rd baby not happening then! Give it another year tops!

Reactions: 9
Defo will....and I bet it turns really nasty and bitter when it does all hit the fan!
Good. They've made money for no good reason for years. I am such a biatch.

At the end of the episode when one of the grandparents asked about the spare room and must have said something along the lines of nursery and billie said no it will stay a spare room for now! 3rd baby not happening then! Give it another year tops!
I do too. Will OK! Mag pay for the divorce pics?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They’ve always been horrible
To each other. Don’t think much of big Paul but duck me , Least him and sam aren’t out to get each other like billie and Greg.. does set them up for a great show… we’ve got new house show, jail berd fern show , new parent Georgia and tommy… newly divorced billie and Greg.. got an itv special written all over it.. Denise can outrun will be wheeled out for the voice over !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
These two are sooo awkward to watch now !Billie is spolit and out of touch ,all she cares about is how this house will look on insta and getting one up on sam. Greg is immature/ infuriating and they are so snippy with each other . It's like watching an accident happen in slow motion!

Reactions: 11
itv pay very well don’t they, from a range rover to a tessla.. my eyes rolled so hard to back of my head i can hardly see at billaaayyy driving that and moaning about a mirror

Reactions: 2
Oh gosh! And there’s me thinking that there wouldn’t be another series considering how boring the last one was😳😳😳
02E199A5-887B-478E-AEB0-DA4C64FEC379.png

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh gosh! And there’s me thinking that there wouldn’t be another series considering how boring the last one was😳😳😳View attachment 1257113
Thats why they've dragged the house out otherwise what else they gonna talk about and to be honest its not a good time for these reality stars to be bragging about their wealth like they are 🤨

• Sad
Reactions: 11
That house has got burglary written all over it. They have shown every inch of it on the TV and not held back with the bragging.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.