Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That house has got burglary written all over it. They have shown every inch of it on the TV and not held back with the bragging.
And I doubt they would be able to join the local neighbourhood watch, the neighbours would probably help the robbers case the joint

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So is the next series them decorating and Finally moving in, then they will have a wee break and be back with the Baby diaries when she’s expecting baby number 3

Reactions: 12
‘They’re your brown fences I didn’t agree to so you can take them as your divorce privileges along with your stupid golf area’
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Why is sue always involved? Can’t they do anything just as a 4. Holidays? Days out?

Reactions: 9
I used to wonder the same and thought it must be really annoying never just being your immediate family spending alone time together, but… now I wonder if Billie drags her along on purpose so she’s not alone with drippy Greg

Reactions: 9
I used to wonder the same and thought it must be really annoying never just being your immediate family spending alone time together, but… now I wonder if Billie drags her along on purpose so she’s not alone with drippy Greg
Yeah it is too much isnt it even if your close you still want your alone time with kids and husband its strange if you ask me plus hasn't her mum got a life away from them? clearly not 🙄

Why is sue always involved? Can’t they do anything just as a 4. Holidays? Days out?
Shes out for nowt that one scrounging off them I reckon

At the end of the episode when one of the grandparents asked about the spare room and must have said something along the lines of nursery and billie said no it will stay a spare room for now! 3rd baby not happening then! Give it another year tops!
To be honest dont think she can cope now with the 2

That house has got burglary written all over it. They have shown every inch of it on the TV and not held back with the bragging.
Yeah well would serve them right for bragging and acting spoilt at a time when others are going without

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
They cant control the 2 they've got 🙄
Ah that’s not fair, they always stop their tantrums easily. Fair enough it’s by giving in and giving/buying them/doing whatever the kids want but they do stop 😂

If you was married to Greg, you’d want him ‘diluted’ as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I still can’t get over the lack of privacy in the garden. All that money and you can still see other peoples front windows, back windows in the distance.

I think that's more than likely so that she can have someone around to witch and moan about him.

Reactions: 1
Oh wowzers - S2 of The Family Diaries was a total snore fest. I am currently watching S1 of TOWIE and Billie makes her debut in Ep8 - wowzers - she's very hamstery.

Why why why does ITVBe want S3 of TFD?

Reactions: 2
Oh wowzers - S2 of The Family Diaries was a total snore fest. I am currently watching S1 of TOWIE and Billie makes her debut in Ep8 - wowzers - she's very hamstery.

Why why why does ITVBe want S3 of TFD?
She has really changed, hasn’t she?! 🤣🤣🤣
I can still remember my first reaction when I saw Billie. She walked into to a bar with Sam where Kirk was flirting up a storm the first time he met Lauren Pope. He was supposedly seeing Amy Childs at the time. Remember her and Sam going over to the bar and looking over and laughing at them. Billie had bright red hair. My initial thought was “god her friend is so rough!!!” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.