Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know there is normally one person in a relationship earning slightly more but other than his books what has he done, the odd Instagram ad?

Reactions: 5
Greg used to get his income from ticket touting. Maybe he will try that again to get some coin.

Reactions: 5
I completely agree, this programme needs to be cancelled as it's as boring as heck. The new house is gawdy and far too big for the plot size. As for Greg I totally agree, he's an immature waste of space.

Reactions: 13
If she divorces greg they can make the show the single mummy diaries, at least it’d be a different concept! Sue can move in with her at the new house and Greg can have the old one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If she divorces greg they can make the show the single mummy diaries, at least it’d be a different concept! Sue can move in with her at the new house and Greg can have the old one 😂
I like this plotline! Sam could sack off BBP and move into the new house too. That would be worth watching 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I like this plotline! Sam could sack off BBP and move into the new house too. That would be worth watching 🤣
All their kids go to their dads at the same time, pool party every other week….’mums on the loose’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sharpay and Ryan 🤣
Think hes more down to earth and can see how spoilt she is and it irritates him but without her hes nothing even though hes the most entertaining out of the 2.

I watched last night and was thinking that the workmen in that house must want to tell Billie & Greg to P*** Off - you are months behind so let them get in with their job instead of having everyone round to eat pizza while the plasterer is trying to get things finished.
Totally agree 👍

Reactions: 1
Unless Suzie is going to host her grandchildren every week or so, why on earth does she need a five bedroomed extended semi?

Wow!!

I thought she seemed quite content in her flat, she's not getting any younger, most people of her age downsize not the opposite.
Maybe she needs a room for each of the brain dead men bidding for her. Never know she could be the new Hugh Hefner. *Sue Hefner* 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.