Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Breaking Samanfa’s ‘vintage light’…..why is ‘manfa keeping her crap in their garage?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I found the whole episode very braggy and ‘look at us donating to the needy’- whilst then moaning over which side should be the shallow end of their pool in their extravagant new home, flying to Italy to do a shoot that absolutely could have been done in the UK, buying like 7 pizzas + what Greg got from shop just for 7 adults and 2 kids (I could be wrong, they may have shared with crew and builders), even the decluttering of the garage the ample amount of expensive items plus presents they ‘forgot’ to gift… it’s just braggy! Their viewers are normal every day people, currently battling through a cost of living crisis!

I agree the builders must be so sick of them just turning up to show the house off to make their show seem interesting, but yet they’re not able to decide on what they want doing in it! Even on the stories on Instagram, showing off a nearly finished garden but the house is no where near done, the builders must be annoyed with that.

Just a bit of an Unpopular opinion though- I hope they, as a couple, don’t get too overwhelmed and end up calling it a day for their relationship. Billie seems so over Greg and now Greg seems to be biting back as well. I get couples argue etc but even in the scenes where they’re sat talking to camera it’s like Billie is rolling her eyes and just ‘smiling’ through her teeth whenever Greg talks. She comes across so irritated by him.

Reactions: 18
I’m just catching up and fed up of the bickering between them over this bloody house and yes I agree it’s very boring

Reactions: 5
I expect the next series will see them moving into the new house with more bickering and bitching, what then??? Another pregnancy to try desperately to boost ratings? Or back to obscurity and being ignored? Maybe Greg would go back to touting and Billie would launch another clothing range.

Reactions: 12
I’m calling it- the finale of the next series, or the opener, will involve a garden party including a sax man, scantily clad Essex reality ‘stars’, platters of cucumber sticks, olives and Parma ham, Greg pretending to use the ‘outside kitchen’(WTF is an outside kitchen!?), lots of noise and eventually, Greg jumping in the wrong end of the pool and smashing his head on the shallows end because Billie got the pool swapped around

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Makes you wonder if they have, in some way, deliberately not completed the house so they can get another series out of ITV. Then once they’re in the house Billie will get pregnant which is another series added. It’s so crap now, I bet it takes them a while to find something to film, that pizza night was pointless and dull

Reactions: 23
Just caught up on the latest episode..and can't believe how unruly Arthur is ..Greg gives in to him for a quiet life..he's only going to get worse 🙈

Reactions: 14
Building a house is actually great content but somehow dumb and dumber seem to make it all dull as ditch.

Reactions: 9
I’m calling it- the finale of the next series, or the opener, will involve a garden party including a sax man, scantily clad Essex reality ‘stars’, platters of cucumber sticks, olives and Parma ham, Greg pretending to use the ‘outside kitchen’(WTF is an outside kitchen!?), lots of noise and eventually, Greg jumping in the wrong end of the pool and smashing his head on the shallows end because Billie got the pool swapped around
Don’t forget Arge singing 😂😂💀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s nothing like the original house so I don’t see why they didn’t just buy land and start from scratch away from annoyed neighbours?

Reactions: 13
I think it’s time to give this particular reality show a ’rest’. The next instalment will be , ‘Greg and Billlayyyy, where it all went wrong‘. When the cameras stop rolling and the reality of paying for daily costs of living in this house kick in there will be trouble in paradise. Billayyy will get sick of being the breadwinner and Greg will have to get a job dressing up as Ronald McDonald.

Reactions: 11
I think it’s time to give this particular reality show a ’rest’. The next instalment will be , ‘Greg and Billlayyyy, where it all went wrong‘. When the cameras stop rolling and the reality of paying for daily costs of living in this house kick in there will be trouble in paradise. Billayyy will get sick of being the breadwinner and Greg will have to get a job dressing up as Ronald McDonald.
Or Spiderman!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just caught up on the latest episode..and can't believe how unruly Arthur is ..Greg gives in to him for a quiet life..he's only going to get worse 🙈
Yes imagine a similar scenario when he is a teenager? Arfur putting his fist through the door Arfur grabbing Greg and dangling him upside down above the deep end of the swimming pool. Maybe they should do a revisit in 12 years, "Billie and Greg the twilight years".

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As much as they are both thick as two short planks… I do feel slightly sorry for Billy as Greg literally does the square root of duck all!! Clearly all the cash funding the lifestyle and the house is on her shoulders, you can see why she’s sick of him!

Reactions: 13
As much as they are both thick as two short planks… I do feel slightly sorry for Billy as Greg literally does the square root of duck all!! Clearly all the cash funding the lifestyle and the house is on her shoulders, you can see why she’s sick of him!
Totally! In the last episode she basically admitted that she didn’t actually miss him when she was away ha

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ye him giving out about his big her side of the wardrobe is.. ehhh she’s paid for it!!! I mean one thing about being equal in a marriage i totally think that should be the case but Greg does nothing… get a job!!! My partner earns more than me but I contribute all my salary… I don’t think Greg does anything to add in

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.