Bille Faiers #4 Moving any day, baby on the way another nipper to babysit for supergran Suzayyyy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What with a turkey baster? As Billie gives off the vibe she wouldn’t open her legs to him if she can avoid it :ROFLMAO:
She certainly seemed to have gone off him in the last series, I think she just lies back and thinks of a new ITVb series. Saw a Christmas Towie from 2019 and it was so miserable, all these girls crying because their boyfriends had split with them no fun in it at all.

Reactions: 10
Billy banging on on the podcast about ‘being back to work’ and her ‘job’ means being here, there and everywhere.

Work?? Job?? Bullshit! We with most ex TOWIE cast

---

And Sam thinks she’s so posh because she called her child Edward. It’s a tit name

God they annoy me!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Billy banging on on the podcast about ‘being back to work’ and her ‘job’ means being here, there and everywhere.

Work?? Job?? Bullshit! We with most ex TOWIE cast

---

And Sam thinks she’s so posh because she called her child Edward. It’s a tit name

God they annoy me!
i listened to it today too- Sam thinks she's literally the only person to ever have given birth. She found it so hard not to talk over Billie about Edward!!

Reactions: 14
i listened to it today too- Sam thinks she's literally the only person to ever have given birth. She found it so hard not to talk over Billie about Edward!!
Yeah she couldn’t just let Billie speak, she had to make it about her.

Both totally irritating and obnoxious
women who think they’re something special

Reactions: 8
Yeah she couldn’t just let Billie speak, she had to make it about her.

Both totally irritating and obnoxious
women who think they’re something special
I suppose the TV shows and stuff like their pictures in OK mag have made them think they are more special than they actually are. Towie has a lot to answer for as its given us a bunch of talentless young people who have big ideas and earn big bucks for doing nothing except posturing around. In reality these 2 would be in council flats (nothing wrong with that) with jobs in shops or receptionists in Spas.

Reactions: 21
I suppose the TV shows and stuff like their pictures in OK mag have made them think they are more special than they actually are. Towie has a lot to answer for as its given us a bunch of talentless young people who have big ideas and earn big bucks for doing nothing except posturing around. In reality these 2 would be in council flats (nothing wrong with that) with jobs in shops or receptionists in Spas.
I totally agree! The TOWIE lot all have an over inflated opinion of themselves but no talent or skills: Danielle Armstrong with her ‘nutrition business’, Mark Wright with his ridiculous transatlantic accent, Lucy Meck thinking she’s earth mother/middle glass/fitness guru. I could go on and on!

Reactions: 15
Love how Billie pretends to be all middle class on the podcast, bragging about the birthing suite, then she slips into "I went toilet" and then "Greg come into the room". So illiterate and common

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Love how Billie pretends to be all middle class on the podcast, bragging about the birthing suite, then she slips into "I went toilet" and then "Greg come into the room". So illiterate and common
You can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear no matter how hard you try the one that gets me is instead of saying "we were" its "we wuz"

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve never previously listened to the pod but decided to give it a go and started with the most recent - “Billie’s Birth.”
I just can’t get over how trivial and vapid their lives are. i wish the biggest chore in my life was putting make up on and it rubbing off on the baby 😵💫
Also, I’m sorry, but the bit about birth partners. So at first you assume it’s just Billie being supported by her Mum and Sister (& assume Greg but he’s not actually been mentioned so far) & yes disappointing that the rule is 2 birthing partners but rules are rules. You then realise, that it’s a whole bloody entourage including Aunt Libby and baby Edward too!! I bet the midwives were so irritated. And really Sam just can’t fathom that they weren’t so starstruck to bend the rules for them. I’ve paused it there and will have to finish listening later.

Reactions: 6
I’ve never previously listened to the pod but decided to give it a go and started with the most recent - “Billie’s Birth.”
I just can’t get over how trivial and vapid their lives are. i wish the biggest chore in my life was putting make up on and it rubbing off on the baby 😵💫
Also, I’m sorry, but the bit about birth partners. So at first you assume it’s just Billie being supported by her Mum and Sister (& assume Greg but he’s not actually been mentioned so far) & yes disappointing that the rule is 2 birthing partners but rules are rules. You then realise, that it’s a whole bloody entourage including Aunt Libby and baby Edward too!! I bet the midwives were so irritated. And really Sam just can’t fathom that they weren’t so starstruck to bend the rules for them. I’ve paused it there and will have to finish listening later.
I’ll have to listen! Good God who would want all of those people there?! I just wanted my partner and can’t imagine anything worse than more people than that!

Reactions: 7
I bet the hospital were delighted to have Sue, Auntie Libby, Sam and Edward gracing them with their presence

Reactions: 7
I couldn’t believe it when she said Edward! I’m not sure on the rules in England but children are definitely not allowed in in Scotland. They’ve obviously chanced it before and they’ve all been let in and thinking they’re special again this time round. Why do you need the whole family round! I didn’t even tell one person I was in labour! 😂

Reactions: 11
I couldn’t believe it when she said Edward! I’m not sure on the rules in England but children are definitely not allowed in in Scotland. They’ve obviously chanced it before and they’ve all been let in and thinking they’re special again this time round. Why do you need the whole family round! I didn’t even tell one person I was in labour! 😂
Trying to be the Kardashians. They all did it for their shows. Maybe it was being filmed for mummy diaries. They will cash in on anything

Reactions: 8
Just been reading on another thread about In The Style, apparently it’s all made in sweat shops, child labour in terrible conditions and well below minimum wage, how is Billie happy to put her name to this?! I guess money talks. twit

Reactions: 11
Just been reading on another thread about In The Style, apparently it’s all made in sweat shops, child labour in terrible conditions and well below minimum wage, how is Billie happy to put her name to this?! I guess money talks. twit
ITS is so tacky and cheap , they had it in my local Asda living store and the leather was almost plastic. I noticed it had gone last time I was in so obviously didn't do well enough to put another range in store

Reactions: 5
I listen to their podcast weekly and my god! this week Sam made it all about her when it was suppose to be about Billie! What an obnoxious women.

She really does think a lot of her self and her new upper crust life.
You can’t polish a turd love

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.