Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kittykat45

If someone asked me to take my shoes off at their house I would leave. I have never heard of this before.
I would always take my shoes off when going in to someone’s house, it’s polite. I would also expect it in my house. I don’t want mud and all sorts being dragged in

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 82

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
He will probably try out his karate moves on the new sprog.. Que them laughing and going oh arrefurrrrrrr 😂🥴 all the while nellaaayyyyy is filming ads from peppa pig to menstrual cups.. and Greg the author in the background dressed as Elton John singing rocket man

Oh and not forgetting Sam there breast feeding BBP while BP attempts to wack edward - Christmas with this lot must be a fucking mare
Chatty dave will have too much mulled wine and drunk tweet baby no3 name, Suzie will be the same colour as the turkey, saint gaynor will be trying to get everyone to midnight mass, and Rosie will be left behind in Surrey like Kevin mcallister from home alone

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Paige7

VIP Member
If someone asked me to take my shoes off at their house I would leave. I have never heard of this before.
Seriously? So what do you do if it’s pissing down and you’re boots are wet and muddy - walk it all through someone’s house?
I always offer to take my shoes off when going into someone’s house

• Heart
Reactions: 61

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Ohhhh #shoegate! I’m 100% with always offering to take my shoes off when I go in someone’s home and expecting the same back. I grew up like that, and have never known any different to be honest. Have also never come across anyone who hasn’t offered lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

WeefBellington

VIP Member
I predict that little Arfaaa won't react well to the new arrival
He will probably try out his karate moves on the new sprog.. Que them laughing and going oh arrefurrrrrrr 😂🥴 all the while nellaaayyyyy is filming ads from peppa pig to menstrual cups.. and Greg the author in the background dressed as Elton John singing rocket man

Oh and not forgetting Sam there breast feeding BBP while BP attempts to wack edward - Christmas with this lot must be a fucking mare

• Haha
Reactions: 43

msmith2006

VIP Member
I actually think it's pretty disgusting that this guy talked about her in this way after they did what they did.

I would be mortified if someone did that to me, and devastated/fuming for a friend if it happened to her.

Reactions: 41

quinzel

VIP Member
Seriously? So what do you do if it’s pissing down and you’re boots are wet and muddy - walk it all through someone’s house?
I always offer to take my shoes off when going into someone’s house
Me too and it's my pet hate when people just walk in with shoes on without even asking if it's ok! Particularly when my son just started crawling, I was so strict on it. I don't want him crawling around in dirt from shoes!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

ZowieN

Saw another clip where Greg is cooking everyone dinner. Billie is criticising him and Arthur says don't be rude to dad he has cooked dinner and done the school run and Nelly scoffs yeah that's about all he does do. Why is an 8 year old speaking to her father like that?! I've noticed Nelly being very disrespectful to him before too, obviously copying Billie.

• Wow
Reactions: 37

Pebbleybeach

Chatty Member
Omg can everyone stop asking on the threads what Greg does. He’s a very successful author! You’ll find him in all the best books shops in the S section - that’s after other successful author JK Rowling and before other successful author Mark Twain.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
I'm not defending him but should he really be excluded from the family? Just because he was in prison it doesn't mean they sit around the dinner table talking about it and telling the kids what happened. The kids probably don't even know about it.
I like chatty. You can tell her adores Billie & Sam & all the kids

Reactions: 34

georgijane

Chatty Member
I noticed they still have all their outdoor seating out, I’m sure it’s shower proof but will it really last the winter left outside

I noticed they still have all their outdoor seating out, I’m sure it’s shower proof but will it really last the winter left outside
God that was a boring comment from me, sorry all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34