Bille Faiers #4 Moving any day, baby on the way another nipper to babysit for supergran Suzayyyy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this is aimed at me I actually donā€™t wear shoes in my house. I wear slippers for comfort, but I would never ever dream of asking a visitor in my home to remove their shoes nor would I even think to take my shoes off entering someone elseā€™s house. Itā€™s just not the done thing where I come from. I donā€™t have carpets on the ground level nor do most people I know. I apologised for derailing the thread so I hope this clears things up for you.
Apologies if this has been said (and for another potential thread derail) but how on earth do you even know who the fk Billie and Greg are enough to be on tattle and following this thread and them etc if you have never ever visited England?! Iā€™m sorry but they are random obscure z listers we like taking the piss out ofā€¦nobodies essentially - to think they have a worldwide audience is astounding! Are they this far reaching? Am I missing something coz this is actually quite frightening šŸ˜† .

Now if youā€™re watching britbox or something (odd choice but still) to be on a thread about them when youā€™ve never been to the country is strange to me. Unless of course youā€™re not telling the whole truth (which is fine, right to anon and all that)? Iā€™m intriguedā€¦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
557AA8E1-FC70-4CF4-8C26-B27D322511B2.png
7A94B626-9B9E-4A55-93EE-43775720C046.png
594856F5-66CA-41BB-92A0-6B27BFCCB142.jpeg
1E62C4F5-7CBF-4DAE-8C17-F23A147D19F2.jpeg
Are these their legit Facebook profiles? I know Libby Wells is on Facebook and her profile is legit

Reactions: 1
Apologies if this has been said (and for another potential thread derail) but how on earth do you even know who the fk Billie and Greg are enough to be on tattle and following this thread and them etc if you have never ever visited England?! Iā€™m sorry but they are random obscure z listers we like taking the piss out ofā€¦nobodies essentially - to think they have a worldwide audience is astounding! Are they this far reaching? Am I missing something coz this is actually quite frightening šŸ˜† .

Now if youā€™re watching britbox or something (odd choice but still) to be on a thread about them when youā€™ve never been to the country is strange to me. Unless of course youā€™re not telling the whole truth (which is fine, right to anon and all that)? Iā€™m intriguedā€¦
2.6 million Instagram followers isnā€™t exactly an obscure zlister.
I follow lots of uk and American celebrities despite never visiting the countries. Iā€™m sorry you find that strange.

Reactions: 5
I follow lots of uk and American celebrities despite never visiting the countries. Iā€™m sorry you find that strange.
Yeah i mean i watch tiffani beaston to name one who prob not many have heard of and am on a US gossip site for the dirt on her šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
I hear you, but come on they arenā€™t real follower numbers, they are bought. Substantially less than half of those people ā€œfollow themā€. You donā€™t need to apologise to me, Iā€™m not attacking you - Iā€™m genuinely intrigued. How did you first find out about them? Iā€™m surprised they have an international fan base thatā€™s all. Iā€™m not sure whom Tiffani is either? Is she an American reality person? We get ALOT if US reality here thatā€™s all; love is blind, even the circle etc so I can see why we would know some random reality tv star characters, but Billie and Greg, really?

Reactions: 3
I hear you, but come on they arenā€™t real follower numbers, they are bought. Substantially less than half of those people ā€œfollow themā€. You donā€™t need to apologise to me, Iā€™m not attacking you - Iā€™m genuinely intrigued. How did you first find out about them? Iā€™m surprised they have an international fan base thatā€™s all. Iā€™m not sure whom Tiffani is either? Is she an American reality person? We get ALOT if US reality here thatā€™s all; love is blind, even the circle etc so I can see why we would know some random reality tv star characters, but Billie and Greg, really?
I watched the only way is Essex on a streaming service.

Reactions: 2
Shame billie has one of them prams all the influencers have that look like someone has been sick on the hood I thought she had better taste

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's called respect.
I was brought up in a shoeless house.
The only time my mum relented out of embarrassment I unwittingly walked through the tit IN MY BARE FEET!!!! that said guest had walked through our house. It was plastered in it.
I'm still raging years later and the person to my knowledge didn't apologise or offer to replace the carpet which my mum couldn't afford to. šŸ˜”šŸ¤¬
Quoting myself šŸ˜
Just seen this in the news. Wonder why its trainers in particular. šŸ¤”
I've just had to throw my doormats out as a delivery man dumped the box on my doorstep and some kind "animal" had done a dump on my doorstep so the box was resting on it .
New doormats aren't cheap either. ā˜¹

No sign of Ferne in Billies story, which I expected. All her childhood friends seem to be on the sisters ā€˜sideā€™ Ferne must be gutted, her fault though

Reactions: 4
No sign of Ferne in Billies story, which I expected. All her childhood friends seem to be on the sisters ā€˜sideā€™ Ferne must be gutted, her fault though
Ferne will be looking at the photo calling them all 2 faced because they probably all do witch about each other šŸ¤£ not that I'm excusing the voice notes

Reactions: 5
If itā€™s true that Ferne was slagging off Billies kids then I can see why sheā€™s been cut off. Thereā€™s a line you donā€™t cross.

Reactions: 12
Not sure if she'd be gutted she is very shallow and will just blame everyone else for whatever happenned. I doubt if she dwells on things.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.