Bille Faiers #4 Moving any day, baby on the way another nipper to babysit for supergran Suzayyyy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see how she gets annoyed with him, he seems so thick, one of those that is constantly joking but actually really annoying. Could see it getting more strained and less love-y since the house stuff. It’s like she’s outgrown him, I guess they met when she was quite young? Sometimes I wonder if they pretend about all these fall outs and disagreements just for content for the show 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I can see how she gets annoyed with him, he seems so thick, one of those that is constantly joking but actually really annoying. Could see it getting more strained and less love-y since the house stuff. It’s like she’s outgrown him, I guess they met when she was quite young? Sometimes I wonder if they pretend about all these fall outs and disagreements just for content for the show 🤷🏻‍♀️
It appears to be real she looks so.irritated

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but Greg is so spoilt. “I could be spending my birthday in Amsterdam but I’m going down the local pub instead” literally what a normal person would do on their birthday anyway 🤣
He can across as a total idiot in this episode!!!

Reactions: 2
The bloke is a complete melt and she knows it. He brings nothing, she has no respect for him because she could do all she does whether he’s there or not. He’s nothing more than a hindrance.

Reactions: 14
Greg is an attention seeker and an absolute Chav but that’s who he is and she knew that before - it’s just now she has made a few quid, she think she is better than him

Reactions: 11
She can't stand Greg at all can she??

I don't understand if she's not breast feeding why does she always have to do the night feeds and he gets to sleep in a separate bed and you never see him feeding the baby etc especially on holiday.

Also to add they gave Arthur a trip to Disneyland Paris for his birthday but it was a press trip so wouldn't have paid 🤔

Reactions: 4
The way his going on you’d think it was his 21st, moping around quite embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I used to find the little quarrels quite funny and light hearted. However, as each series goes on I've noticed the quarrels are turning into rows and becoming quite uncomfortable to watch. If Billie keeps rolling her eyes like that at Greg they'll bleeping fall out 😂

There’s probably more to it off camera. He comes across like one of those men who sulks if you’re not up for sex on his demand. Probably rarely showers either and just follows her around the house like Paul does with Sam :LOL:

• Haha
I actually felt sorry for Billayyy in this episode.. it’s clear she brings everything to the table in this relationship.. he does duck all apart from the school run, and then wants to buggar off to Amsterdam for his bday & leave billayyy at home with 3 kids without even checking her schedule.. she hates him and it shows 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.