Bille Faiers #4 Moving any day, baby on the way another nipper to babysit for supergran Suzayyyy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else see billie giving us the amazing mum hack of putting baby in a sling so you can get on with things in the house?! How’s she got to her third baby before realising these exist?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I came here to say I listened to billies birth podcast today and I couldn’t believe Sam keep talking about “the baby” and meaning Edward not the new baby 😂
She’s so self obsessed there was parts she was just talking over Billie or interrupting her to say some random tit
Also a few weeks back while driving I put one on with sue on and had to turn it off her voice is like nails on a chalk board so changed it to one with Paul and cringed to death

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I came here to say I listened to billies birth podcast today and I couldn’t believe Sam keep talking about “the baby” and meaning Edward not the new baby 😂
She’s so self obsessed there was parts she was just talking over Billie or interrupting her to say some random tit
Also a few weeks back while driving I put one on with sue on and had to turn it off her voice is like nails on a chalk board so changed it to one with Paul and cringed to death
If I listened to their podcast whilst driving, I think I’d crash from falling asleep at the wheel

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If I listened to their podcast whilst driving, I think I’d crash from falling asleep at the wheel
Didn’t she say Paul was doing it every week while Billie was off but he only did it once 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can you actually imagine sam bringing Edward to the hospital and hanging around for days on end!! As if you would think that is appropriate

Reactions: 15
Did anyone catch what Billie was on about with the bag buying issue? What was she buying? Assuming Chanel?

Why does she always look so disgusted in Greg just seen an old episode of mummy diaries she’s horrible to him the way she looks and talks to him. Don’t know how he’s stayed so long.

Reactions: 8
Why does she always look so disgusted in Greg just seen an old episode of mummy diaries she’s horrible to him the way she looks and talks to him. Don’t know how he’s stayed so long.
He’s stayed because he doesn’t earn any money of his own!

Reactions: 20
Poor Arthur doesn't get a look in pulled the kid to pieces whilst Nellie is the golden child never show her when she kicking off ill bet she a proper madam.

Reactions: 7
I know it was vile poor kid.. no wonder he misbehaves no wonder Greg gives into him he must know how much of a witch she actually is...the way she treat Greg is vile and shameful she pulls him to pieces given any chance and Arthur tonight infront of nelly that's the last thing you do is talk infront of kids. cluless parenting I felt so sorry for Arthur watching on as a viewer he'll end up a handful with no parenting skills to handle him...she is classless ignorant no skills idiot . Can image when camera aren't around in that house she'd be hard work. Miss thinks she somethink else .no surprise why her sister fella ran for the hls out the lime light anything for money/show off . Feel ashamed for her.

Reactions: 4
I’m 20 minutes in to the episode from tonight. Billie is such a pampered, spoilt princess

Reactions: 6
Margot Suzanne Shepherd. I like that both girls have middle names for her family. Don’t know what Arthur’s is

Reactions: 2
💰 and he probs has some dodgy side life going on, seems like a really sad arrangement they’ve got going on in their marriage.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just realised… all that house, all that land but there are not garages?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.