Bille Faiers #4 Moving any day, baby on the way another nipper to babysit for supergran Suzayyyy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just realised… all that house, all that land but there are not garages?!
I still can't get over the fact, the next door neighbours can see over the fence when they're upstairs. Make it make sense. You splash all that cash on building your dream home and have no privacy 🙄

Reactions: 11
Currently watching Sunday's special and I'm being distracted by all the sun damage on Billie's chest. It's definitely gonna resemble a well used leather bag, by the time she's 50.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The house is so WHITE too clinical for a family home.
---

Poor Arthur doesn't get a look in pulled the kid to pieces whilst Nellie is the golden child never show her when she kicking off ill bet she a proper madam.
He is a handful and I think slobbering all over the baby when he knows he is not supposed to is a form of jealousy.

Reactions: 4
How was Billie allowed 3 birthing partners?! It doesn’t look like a private hospital and I thought NHS was strictly 2 partners.

Reactions: 3
How was Billie allowed 3 birthing partners?! It doesn’t look like a private hospital and I thought NHS was strictly 2 partners.
I did wonder that - but I don’t think
Sam was there for all of it as it showed Billie FaceTiming her after the birth

Reactions: 2
Poor Arthur doesn't get a look in pulled the kid to pieces whilst Nellie is the golden child never show her when she kicking off ill bet she a proper madam.
He is a handful and I think slobbering all over the baby when he knows he is not supposed to is a form of jealousy.

Reactions: 4
Billie said on the podcast that Sam got asked to leave the delivery room as she had too many people in there

Reactions: 5
They really think they’re some kind of A list celebrities. Even the mum and auntie think the same!
Towie has a lot to answer for, if it wasn't for that programme to hey would working partime in Asda to pay rent for their council flats.

Reactions: 10
The house is so WHITE too clinical for a family home.
---

Yes! And massive panelling overload if you ask me. About a year late to the trend - looks dated already

Reactions: 5
Sam is living for her 5 min appearance, during this baby special, isn't she?🤣

I dunno why they're surprised at "Arrrfur" not listening - he never does!

Sam is living for her 5 min appearance, during this baby special, isn't she?🤣

I dunno why they're surprised at "Arrrfur" not listening - he never does!
They used to laugh at his naughty antics they are paying for it now. He knows exactly how to wind them up.

Billie said on the podcast that Sam got asked to leave the delivery room as she had too many people in there
I’d love to know how she even got in, my local hospital has security on the Labour ward doors 🤨 They think so highly of themselves to even try having 3 people there

Reactions: 3
They used to laugh at his naughty antics they are paying for it now. He knows exactly how to wind them up.
I was going to say the same. Spent the last few years laughing at him being a little tit and now wondering why he doesn’t listen and wants attention constantly 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.