Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AH HERE

It’s so weird people sending her those messages???

Why is she inspirational going on holidays I don’t get it?
Well I suppose there are a lot of people looking on thinking fair play to her for travelling so far with 4 kids. Lots of single mums who’d love to go on hols or even with partners who just can’t or won’t go (farmers Etc ) who must think maybe they could do it alone. Personally it sounds mental and slightly torturous to me 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Jesus mentioning nothing booked for Dubai about 8 times- begging bowl OUT

No one is in the pool you daft cow because it’s too hot

I lived in Dubai for 2 years and everyone cant stand this time of year for months /it’s insane hot
You just stay in air con life for months
loads leave 😂

The kids having to perform like monkeys , film her and have no privacy is so sad

• Sad

Iriseyegal

So the sandals actually are fakes! Is it legal to promote counterfeit goods now?
Violation of you promote counterfeit goods on social media.
They're as fake as the life she portrays online.
Ridiculous carry on from a mother of 4. She has lost the plot this one.

angel911

VIP Member
I think those who are constantly trying to convince the world that they are having THE BEST time ever and SUCH A MAD LAUGH are generally not convincing anyone least of all themselves.
It’s palpable her insecurities and sadness - you have to feel mortified for her family with cweeeeva trying constantly to make herself the centre of attention - and what is that reel even about where she’s got the brides veil on?
And has she some serious issue where she can’t stand with her feet together one is always in front of the other … the obsession with looking as thin as possible presumably 😬

Crazy Gal

It’s all very sad. Such a serious waste of money. Could have gone to any of the hundreds of super family friendly resorts throughout Europe. Returning to Abu Dhabi year after year is just lunacy. It’s so expensive in the UAE now - a lot more expensive than it was when she was living over there.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Think she’s one of those ones that went abroad teaching English ….. are they teachers ….. you decide 🫠
Teaching English in Abu Dhabi does not make you a primary school teacher (on a never ending career break). A degree makes you a primary school teacher. Where is Caoimhes degree from? Her LinkedIn profile doesn’t outline any educational achievements…

AH HERE

I’m shocked. I dont even let mine into a toilet alone when out and about. It’s not the kids I’d worry about it’s the weirdos who could be around. Those poor older boys look as sad in their eyes as she does. I’m sure the past year has taken its toll they are old enough to feel the enormity of it all

• Heart

Julyrain

She is literally scalded 😳 what sort of a holiday is this ??? Kids look fed up and her trying ( and failing ) to convince everyone that she’s having the time of her life 🫤
And with all these swimwear shots it would seem like she thinks her biggest achievement is getting thin - how sad.
It's bizarre, she could have gone on a normal sun holiday in Europe for all the pracing around pools she's doing. And not a single hat on the poor kids in that heat.

• Sad

angel911

VIP Member
Click bait!! She knew ‘date night’ would get attention
Such a pity to get to her age and have a lovely family and yet be riddled with insecurities- her low self esteem and pathological need for attention makes for a pretty fked up mindset 😑 Running out of content for sure - when was the last time she painted or actually cooked something ? Standing with her legs crossed and side ways to look as thin as possible - you could feel sorry for her - if she wasn’t such a twat.

Hunzosrus

What an absolute dose... Too busy looking behind her as she's walking, making content for the gram, that she nearly walks straight into someone walking towards her 🤦🏻‍♀️

Ailte

VIP Member
Exactly!! Like who films their every move on holiday and especially with kids!!?!?! She must be exhausted 😬
The footage today as she’s carrying the youngest, he looks well miserable just needing his mamas cuddles. And even looks fed up of camera. Social media has alot to answer for. She must spend every waking minute of every day thinking of Instagram and how to keep taking it a step further.

sunshinex80

What an absolute dose... Too busy looking behind her as she's walking, making content for the gram, that she nearly walks straight into someone walking towards her 🤦🏻‍♀️
I noticed that too! Not bothering to be considerate about other pedestrians

hereforagoodoldsnoop

She goes nowhere yet posts all these dresses thinking she's a fashion influencer. That shoulder shimmy grinds my gears. Looked on instanav last night. The heavy make up is another level 🤦‍♀️
Self obsessed is cweeeeeva
There was a post on here last week and it was so so true. Her page offers so little except for try-ons and look-backs at the house painting. She could be adding in so much more like DIYs, cooking/baking and so much more.
I know many ppl would be envious of her ‘big’ house but I actually think her house is awful. Very badly designed with the same ‘Pinterest’ look as everyone else. She doesn’t really have good taste and as a result the house is a mismatch of styles, all using the popular Farrow and Ball colours that everyone uses! No individuality or anything different. The themed looks all around the house and the over styling everywhere is so tacky.

angel911

VIP Member
Did ye notice her posts from yesterday?

Has she finally admitted the husband is an ex? Was it necessary to dance herself. She’s extremely insecure and immature
Was thinking that - shows how desperately insecure she really is. Any mature woman would have accepted it and had some dignity and moved on - for herself and her self esteem as much as for her kids 🙄

It’s frightening how much she lives for instagram - thinking people really care, she is so deluded and honestly more than a little bit thick 😬

Iriseyegal

She's lost the plot completely has Cweeeeeva. 4 kids with big after that trip. And she's eye fucking herself on Instagram
She's the dose

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Did this one not start her own business as travel agent.
Clearly it didn’t take off. If I recall correctly (and I do!) that was when she went out of her way to say she wasn’t selling anything to anyone.

Clearly, she didn’t sell anything to anyone 🤣

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Just looked at this year’s photos vs last year’s photos and the boys are wearing the same clothes (pretty much). Her mother is wearing the same dress too. The only one with a new dress is Coddlebhla and Cweeeeeevaaaaa of course. But obvs she’s wearing white two years in a row.

Attachments