Big Hill House #2 Mum of 4, shimmy’s galore, husband had enough and walked out the door

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cweeeeeevaaaaa is a Mum of 4, with endless hours in the day for inspirational quotes, reels, talking down the phone, Monday Muse, Bottom drawer Thursday, Fancy Friday, mental hair and makeup demos , shimmying, dancing, pouting, painting, begging and of course crying. 🤦‍♀️

The children are exploited at every opportunity and there isn’t an inch of the house that people don’t know.

Apparently the husband has bounced (get it?!!!) but Cweeevaaa will neither confirm nor deny. But regularly alludes to being a single mother 🤔

She has a dreadful habit of not marking her ads correctly for which she is constantly reported. ❎🙅‍♀️

Feel free to add to this!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He ran for the hills I'd say! She's a dose and then some. Constantly looking at herself through a camera lense and thinks she's the only one ever to mother 4 kids.
Self centred and pedals the kids as much as sfe can.

Reactions: 4
Nine posts in a row, all with links to buy and NOT ONE CODED AD! Wake up Cweeeeevaaa. Yes you have been reported

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Following on from the previous thread, I had heard that husband works nights in Asda after teaching all day as she won’t go back to work!

• Wow
Sorry but how do you expect her to work? She has lots of try ons to do, motivational quotes to copy and paste, painting in her Sunday best and cryptic posts to think of. And you think she has time to go out to work! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s is probably making lots of money from collabs with brands and sponsored posts and affiliate links, and I doubt she is any way tax compliant, but I’d also say that this one burns through money, it’s expensive to be keeping up with the jones as she does, clothes, kids clothes, all the house stuff!!

New to the account - has the husband had an affair? I think he is no longer teaching at the school in the Republic and left under a cloud of suspicion 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 7
You'd feel sorry for him, he probably broke is hole when they were away, now back home and no home. She would be very well paid a lot of them instagrammers get 1k to 2k for a post. Not the first woman to be rearing kids alone.

Following on from the previous thread, I had heard that husband works nights in Asda after teaching all day as she won’t go back to work!
What did she work at to begin with? Is she not making money flogging shite on insta?
---
New to the account - has the husband had an affair? I think he is no longer teaching at the school in the Republic and left under a cloud of suspicion 👀
Keep going @RubyLooby🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Wow…that was some grifting she did there for a cruise…must have been 4 or 5 stories….watch this space and let’s see does a free cruise for the single mother of 4 materialise..
Did this one not start her own business as travel agent.

Did this one not start her own business as travel agent.
Clearly it didn’t take off. If I recall correctly (and I do!) that was when she went out of her way to say she wasn’t selling anything to anyone.

Clearly, she didn’t sell anything to anyone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6