Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I just don’t think there’s ever a reason to let 4 kids off on their own with the youngest 2.5! My god I was shocked reading that.
If someone snatched the little one, what are the others supposed to do? Then she puts that guilt on them that something happened when they were “in charge”. Such a selfish woman!

Reactions: 6

Iriseyegal

She’s unhinged…who in their right mind lets the internet totally consume their life?…she’s always posting about *moments* but it’s bloody ironic because she actually doesn’t live in the moment as she’s too busy recording it, she’s a daft cow and needs to go away now.
She's not level in the head at all. Couldn't be looking at her on insta I deleted her, that constantly posting herself and dressing up for the gram along with the shoulder shimmy was grinding me gears 😂
She's very better off being present in the moment with those little kids you blink and they're teenagers!

WTF is with her and this PT doll?! The 3 of them in the matching white dresses 🤦🏽‍♀️

Did she leave the 4 children in the hotel room in their own while she went down to meet the nanny?
This whole trip is a vanity project for her!
Watch this space for all the pr trips…

angel911

VIP Member
Sorry but she’s still completely dead behind the eyes - looks like she’s heavily medicated ( and that’s not any sort of sneer btw - whatever’s needed ) Yet she parades herself and her kids on an almost hourly basis for likes and shares and some sort of validation - the dopamine hit from that must take her from day to day. Tragic.

So insecure in her body and kidding herself she is coping fine as a single parent. The standing sideways to look slim, the crossing of the feet in every photo Jesus wept if she was 12 you’d take the phone off her.
But she’s a grown woman and having those kids think that plastering them all over socials is normal - well that’s just grubby behaviour.

Slmn2021

I see all the shares this evening of runners and dresses are correctly labelled with ad…….. it’s just the same colour as the background so you can’t bloody see it, sneaky cow. Reporting those to the asai for that.

Last edited:

Ailte

VIP Member
Zero time for glam….or putting sunscreen on Potty either judging by his little sunburnt arms. The backs of his legs are the same.
😞 and look I’m no mum police and I know the later born children get away with more but skulling Pepsi at 2. Not great.

There was no mention of Father’s Day to my memory - which is a bit petty of her. Wouldn’t it be mature to say the kids are with their father etc etc - no she’d rather give the impression she does everything and is a total martyr 😐
Shares every aspect of life - that’s the fake life she wants to show to sell products. Hides what is really going on, just breadcrumbs now and again for the interaction.

Iriseyegal

Pathetic that she constantly documents ever minute of those poor kids lives
Gaza is burning and this one is posting about the good life in Abu Dhabi. She needs her head shook for sure.
To have value on material things in this day and age is pitifully sad. Living her best life in real life means living her best lie.
Gway Cweeva you're foolin no one but yourself

She’s showing the older boys getting the wee one ready. To me that is nothing to celebrate, it makes me very sad to see that they feel they have to step up and be carers for their brother. Let them enjoy their childhood! God love them, all she cares about is getting the shot for the gram, a selfish madam!

hereforagoodoldsnoop

Yeah, it’s awful…I’m the middle of the concrete farm yard!
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…her house is so badly designed…I don’t think they actually have a patio area.

Crazy Gal

It’s crazzzy expensive there now
And hot
No thanks!
Flights alone were minimum 5€k for them all

She could have went to a really high end European resort like Sani - hot but not a scorched out of it- had the kids in those premium soccer camps etc they’d love it - that older lad looks like he suffers the realisation of his current life tbh

She could still pose in her bikinis in Europe and have saved the 10K🤪
She’s defo not thinking straight. Someone needs to stage an intervention.

Reactions: 5

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Me think the lady doth protest too much…

Those that are constantly trying to make it look like they are living the dream are usually the most broken. This one most definitely is - mentally and physically.

Wear what you want but do it not to show others how you’ve managed to not eat much this past year - but do it for yourself because you feel comfortable and genuinely confident.

God it’s tragic how much self loathing there is going on here.
There’ll be a post in the next few days about how happy she is and how she’s got her spark back bla bla bla. Meanwhile she missed her 8 year olds birthday weekend and her children are recognized by strangers. Not to mention the fact that everyone knows every square inch of her house.

How does she sleep at night?

monkeycat

How can she afford the flights for 5 or 4 if baby is free...like how? And then accomodation and the rest that follows...like how?? Thought she was on career break from teaching, does insta pays her that much?
I don’t think she is actually a qualified teacher at all

Ailte

VIP Member
I just don’t think there’s ever a reason to let 4 kids off on their own with the youngest 2.5! My god I was shocked reading that.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Why is she walking and dancing with her legs open
To show everyone how skinny she is, of course!!!!

Look how much fun Cweeevaaa is having, not a care in the world, living her best life for the gram. All while her marriage has broken down and her children are being recognized in public by complete strangers.

That dress was way too short.

Attachments

• Heart