Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaryJones1

Sorry but how do you expect her to work? She has lots of try ons to do, motivational quotes to copy and paste, painting in her Sunday best and cryptic posts to think of. And you think she has time to go out to work! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

LennonRoad

VIP Member
She is mortifying draping herself over any young male family member then not explaining for 12 hours in the hope someone will think it’s a flirt thing

Jesus Christ she’s like a 13 year old girl

She’s not draped over aul Uncle Padraig with the bad hip is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

cill2019

VIP Member
“Don’t worry about the money. Just make it work” aye no bother! Tell me you get everything for nothing without telling me you get everything for nothing. These instahuns are a different breed

Reactions: 11

justhavinanosey

Chatty Member
She’s unhinged…who in their right mind lets the internet totally consume their life?…she’s always posting about *moments* but it’s bloody ironic because she actually doesn’t live in the moment as she’s too busy recording it, she’s a daft cow and needs to go away now.

LLL2019

I cannot fathom how the husband / the husband’s family are not stepping in and putting an end to the invasion of those poor children’s privacy. They are children, they cannot consent to their childhood being shown online for everyone to gawk at. As of today I have unfollowed. I cannot watch the sad, manic behaviour anymore. It’s scary. Seeing the sunburn and the tired, fed up faces upset me. Too busy recording herself fake laughing into the camera to have time to put suncream on her children. It’s a disgrace and something needs to be done to stop it

• Heart

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
“Don’t worry about the money. Just make it work” aye no bother! Tell me you get everything for nothing without telling me you get everything for nothing. These instahuns are a different breed
Easy to make it work when you get a chauffeur service for free, rooms in your house decorated for free, free rugs, free beds, free paint, free bbq’s, free nights out in restaurants, free clothes, free shit from Voduz and Bperfect etc. None of her posts are correctly labeled. I wonder if her tax affairs are in order? 🤔🤔

• Haha

Loulou84

"Up there with Mother Teresa" , Jesus wept.... who in the name of God is sending these ridiculous messages??? Absolutely cringeworthy. Cweeva is back with a bang after the eye-watering expensive trip with the performing seals posting links, Denny ads, she has hit the ground running 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Crazy Gal

While I do understand the appeal and nostalgia she feels for the UAE, having lived there for 10 years myself, I don’t understand this trip at all. It’s way too hot there this time of year that’s why the hotel pool is empty. And all she seems to be doing is spending the day at the pool with the kids and catching up with some old friends. Surely it would have been a much more enjoyable trip to spend a week in Spain or the Canary Islands or something. A nice reset with a kids club etc. it just all feels so unnecessary and staged to the max. I feel so sorry for the kids. It can’t be nice having cameras in their faces non stop.

kilmory

This one is mental. It's coming into the worst time to travel to the UAE - people that live there are leaving for the summer because it's too hot and then you've this dose dragging her 4 young kids to 40°+ heat all for the gram. Why not take them to a nice family friendly resort in Portugal or Spain and let them be kids.

• Heart

margesimpsin

Wouldn't happen with her girl. Cant believe they wore the exact same thing. Look if it was an expensive 3/4 piece suit maybe let them wear the same change the accessories.
I cringe when mother's wear all white to a communion. Not a hint of Daddy that's so sad but look she isn't going to show him either I just hope for sake of the child he got to show his face for the children's sake. For our kids occasions despite differences we pulled together for the day celebrated together.

Reactions: 9

Loulou84

Christ on a bike,is this wan looking for a free high end 7 seater,the notions of entitlement and breadcrumbing is unreal.6 months looking for a car....its not that difficult to buy one....if you are prepared to pay for it.holding out for brand ambassador freebie,ideally for a volvo xc90 but will settle for a bog standard suv if its free ... but wouldn't be seen dead in a people carrier lmao

Iriseyegal

She is mortifying draping herself over any young male family member then not explaining for 12 hours in the hope someone will think it’s a flirt thing

Jesus Christ she’s like a 13 year old girl

She’s not draped over aul Uncle Padraig with the bad hip is she?
Pathetic considering she's a mother to four young kids. Desperate for attention and sympathy all at once.
Whilst she paints the picture that she's ecstatic she looks miserable behind those eyes. Must be exhausting keeping up that pretence.

angel911

VIP Member
Have all the huns just got really lazy when it comes to working with brands/stores??
That reel about calor was beyond basic and was really just a chance for cweeva to stand sideways in her tiny white shorts 😐 I mean the bbq was just in the middle of a huge back yard - there was no furniture near it no attempt to convey a particular vibe … Does she not have an area nearer her actual house like back door eg where you could envisage coming in and out with food and plates to the bbq? Not plonked in the middle of a yard for the sole purpose of cooking a load of food ( that she obv won’t eat ) and doing her signature super cringey hands in that air ta da look at meeeeeee 😬 So staged and obvious she doesn’t bbq. Basic af 😐

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Cweeeeeevaaaaa is a Mum of 4, with endless hours in the day for inspirational quotes, reels, talking down the phone, Monday Muse, Bottom drawer Thursday, Fancy Friday, mental hair and makeup demos , shimmying, dancing, pouting, painting, begging and of course crying. 🤦‍♀️

The children are exploited at every opportunity and there isn’t an inch of the house that people don’t know.

Apparently the husband has bounced (get it?!!!) but Cweeevaaa will neither confirm nor deny. But regularly alludes to being a single mother 🤔

She has a dreadful habit of not marking her ads correctly for which she is constantly reported. ❎🙅‍♀️

Feel free to add to this!

• Haha

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Do we suspect other elements of her holiday were freebies?

Isn’t it sad that she would go all the way to AD etc and the entire holiday they were holed up in hotels or moving from one hotel to the next. There was nothing cultural about the holiday.

It was a showcase of Cweeevaaaa flexing in her bikini with her tits and ass out.
No water park
No Ferrari world
No sea world
No Grand Mosque
No old town markets
No dessert Jeep drive
No Arabian nights desert Bedouin dinner

She literally might as well have gone to Salou

Hotel
Driving around
Pool
Posing in bikinis - done