Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

angel911

VIP Member
She looks burnt - as does the baby. What an absolute gobshite.

No upbeat music or detailed stories can mask the fact that she is living in some sort of delusional bubble.

I’d say most watching her stories are horrified at the parading of the children like performing seals - selfish and a form of child cruelty in my opinion.

She’d need to make peace with whatever it is that torments her and understand that while instagram may be her income she would need to somehow find a way to separate it from the rest of her family life ie the privacy that is rearing children 😟

Reactions: 8

monkeycat

How can she say she’s on a career break if she’s not a qualified teacher 😅 she needs to wise up

It's not that hard to find a 7 seater. It's not woe is me stuff.
She says “that’s a reminder of lots of other things”
Probably that he was the one sorted the car stuff.
It’s not hard to get a 7 seater, no, but Cweeva will want a high end 4x4 and maybe that’s out of her budget on one income! It has to be nice to look at too… all about the image.

angel911

VIP Member
The good morning and goodnight stories are beyond cringeworthy… another shot of the Chloe espadrilles - they must be beyond stinking by now jeez she never takes them off 🤢

LennonRoad

VIP Member
The daily grind—

Thin as possible ✅
Dressed like attending a garden party /office party - everyday ✅
Makeup and hair like a one attending her Debs ✅
Constantly filming sad eyed children ✅

LennonRoad

VIP Member
She’s manic happy to be there and relive her life when she was happy
It’s sad to watch

All for him obviously and his family members , their friends etc to watch

If I was the husband I’d GO BANANAS and insist she take my children off SM
I’d get a court order

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Imagine some hun splashing your wedding and wedding suppliers all over insta and tagging them. It’s bizzare behaviour.

The fact she all over her BIL and Brother is even more unnerving and creepy.

But at the end of the day all is good because Cweeevaaa made herself the center of attention. It’s easy to see why the husband bounced. She’s embarrassing to watch.

Attachments

LennonRoad

VIP Member
The boys clothes were horrendous

Ill fitting
Vile putrid colours

The main communion boys shoes were filthy old runners on his day?

Nothing gifted for the boys
You can be sure when the small Coddle girl has hers it will be no expense spared

The older boy seems to have the saddest eyes in every picture god love him
what a shitty time in his life broadcast

cill2019

VIP Member
it’s very disingenuous to show this lovely, fabulous have it all life but say actually things are not great etc etc. but you’re portraying it as such to hundreds of thousands of people some of which will look at your page and think why isn’t my life like hers, why does she’s have things I don’t. I find it incredibly damaging to not be honest to people who are essentially paying her bills by consuming her content

marymac19

VIP Member
She's actually painful to watch now. Slow Motion videos of her driving and the kids filming it. That reel where they jumped in the pool honestly it's ridiculous. Gaza is burning and this one can't respectfully stay off stories for a few days.

Ailte

VIP Member
Interesting. Well spotted. Who is she abroad with? How annoying is it when Huns post content making it look like they are at home and the next story they are away. Their minds are very fkd up.
The rehashing of the child heart surgery every birthday. Not so important though to be in the actual country for his birthday!

• Haha

cill2019

VIP Member
The hired help looked like she’d rather be anywhere else. The smile was giving “blink twice if you need help”
And the messages “you make my heart full as I go to bed tonight” wtf are these weirdos on

guest@scstemp

Rehashed every Irish heart awareness week or whatever too. Yep we all know nearly every detail about her kids lives …. Hope it’s been worth it caoimhe.
I don’t normally have much of an opinion on ‘content creatures’…each to their own and all that. But I walked into a cafe today and instantly recognised her little girl. I struggle with the over sharing of children to the point that they are recognised in public by complete strangers.
---
I don’t normally have much of an opinion on ‘content creatures’…each to their own and all that. But I walked into a cafe today and instantly recognised her little girl. I struggle with the over sharing of children to the point that they are recognised in public by complete strangers.
*Creators

Last edited:
  • Wow

angel911

VIP Member
Me think the lady doth protest too much…

Those that are constantly trying to make it look like they are living the dream are usually the most broken. This one most definitely is - mentally and physically.

Wear what you want but do it not to show others how you’ve managed to not eat much this past year - but do it for yourself because you feel comfortable and genuinely confident.

God it’s tragic how much self loathing there is going on here.

Reactions: 7

Doozer

Kids should be covered up the same way the nanny is, long sleeved SPF Swim wear and caps especially in that heat!

margesimpsin

What was "triggering" on her weekend away? I'm lost was she on a hen? Is it the first time Daddy had scheduled access with the kids.
I dunno leaving my kids on their birthday wouldn't be for me and then to post all about his birth and heart condition.
Lots going on lots behind the scenes but not going to or can't talk about it. The most disingenuous Instagramer ever. She literally only shows her magical house and life and then to come on and say all this.
It's not that hard to find a 7 seater. It's not woe is me stuff.

I’m shocked. I dont even let mine into a toilet alone when out and about. It’s not the kids I’d worry about it’s the weirdos who could be around. Those poor older boys look as sad in their eyes as she does. I’m sure the past year has taken its toll they are old enough to feel the enormity of it all
They didn’t even smile or react when the guy came round with the ice lollies!

LennonRoad

VIP Member
It’s crazzzy expensive there now
And hot
No thanks!
Flights alone were minimum 5€k for them all

She could have went to a really high end European resort like Sani - hot but not a scorched out of it- had the kids in those premium soccer camps etc they’d love it - that older lad looks like he suffers the realisation of his current life tbh

She could still pose in her bikinis in Europe and have saved the 10K🤪