Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Poor children, parenting the wee brother because the mother is too busy trying on clothes and eye fucking herself into a phone talking to complete strangers to be bothered looking about him.

So she was supposed to be in Dublin, but went to Belfast?!
Please put away the clothes, it’s like a teenager’s bedroom!

Reactions: 7
All these gushing comments of praise and admiration from women watching her stories. “Up there with Mother Teresa”?!
In the words of Michelle from Derry Girls “Are they on glue?”
She turned her back and the eldest was adding in her name, how fortunate that she caught this impromptu and totally spontaneous moment on camera for Instagram.

• Haha

Slmn2021

So all 4 kids now have the vomiting bug…… all of them got it last year while on the holiday, and now all 4 the day after they get back too….. doesn’t sound like too amazing a place to me??? Also all 4 sick, but she still had time to plaster on the heavy eye make up and get dolled up in her waistcoat too and all. And oh looks, here’s a handbag I got , here’s the link to the company……. Dose!!!!

RubyLooby

New to the account - has the husband had an affair? I think he is no longer teaching at the school in the Republic and left under a cloud of suspicion 👀

• Wow

Ailte

VIP Member
The oldest boy looks so sad doing the hug he was told to give the ex minder. Yes she had a cracking figure. Fair play after 4 kids but hasn’t learned anything, covered in moles and being irresponsible in the sun first chance she gets.

Ailte

VIP Member
All in scandals and flip flops and girl in knee socks all gor perfect picture
It’s so sad looking at the videos. Kids constantly have to be camera ready. She can’t see it. And whose favourite country is it anyway and who’s this all for … herself wanting to return to her former happy life when she was at her skinniest and living this not a long term lifestyle. The poor husband seeing the kids paraded for content day in day out.I would put money on it being Instagram that caused the breakdown of the marriage. Such a shame.

Imagine some hun splashing your wedding and wedding suppliers all over insta and tagging them. It’s bizzare behaviour.

The fact she all over her BIL and Brother is even more unnerving and creepy.

But at the end of the day all is good because Cweeevaaa made herself the center of attention. It’s easy to see why the husband bounced. She’s embarrassing to watch.
Who’s taking the pictures? They’re worse than her for enabling her!

I'm sorry but how do these people show up to parent teacher meetings knowing that the teacher has seen you on insta with your arse out? I just can't wrap my head around it.

LennonRoad

VIP Member
It’s so weird people sending her those messages???

Why is she inspirational going on holidays I don’t get it?

Christ on a bike,is this wan looking for a free high end 7 seater,the notions of entitlement and breadcrumbing is unreal.6 months looking for a car....its not that difficult to buy one....if you are prepared to pay for it.holding out for brand ambassador freebie,ideally for a volvo xc90 but will settle for a bog standard suv if its free ... but wouldn't be seen dead in a people carrier lmao
The people carrier or 5008 is the car that would best fit her needs but it’ll not be fancy enough for her. Not once has she mentioned anything about the car’s safety or fitting car seats. Couldn’t care less about the practicalities just the look of it! She’ll be running about shortly with a Seat Tarraco with Donnelly Bros splashed across the sides of it!

• Haha

LLL2019

I’ve unfollowed but it it baffled me when she talked about how she misses her life there so much but then goes from hotel to hotel and didn’t seem to spend anytime with all her buddies that she misses. Only person she met with was the nanny and then an online friend she had never set eyes on before. Very strange

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Figure is great but she’s so try and desperado
It reeeeks off her
The bar guys oh my days toe curling cringe for her

Her modern day slave was only on scene long enough for an Instagram pic before cewwfs threw the kids on the bin and dashed out the door 😅

• Haha

Ailte

VIP Member
What? For real? She said the sandals were gifted. Did she get gifted real ones but she’s linking fakes for her followers to buy.

Last weekend, didn’t she go away? She never said where to? And is she away this weekend also?
Sure she has a better time of it now. No kids weekends probably bleeding the husband dry for maintenance 💰 and let’s face it she doesn’t show it but you couldn’t possibly have the time to keep a house with 4 kids in order with the amount of time she spends on Instagram. All this Monday muse/moments shite, she’s not one bit present with those kids, always thinking the Insta angle for likes with every situation. I have no doubt that Instagram is the reason the marriage broke down. Who could live with that.

• Heart

angel911

VIP Member
She went a long way to just do the pool and beach....there's plenty of safe resorts, beach and pool family hotels in canaries balerics Spain Portugal Greece turkey.
It’s very sad how delusional she is - her past life may have happy memories for her - but it’s the PAST the way she talks about it you’d think she was considering moving back 😑
And the content is pure cringe - kids walking to the pool her contorting her body in swimwear least we forget she lost weight and is now v thin. The heat looks ferocious those poor kids must be wrecked.

She’s a lost soul who depends on social media for her happiness - not realising most people are just baffled as to the point of her account - I mean does she even do anything to the house? Any real cooking anything remotely interesting and not meant just to stoke her ego?

The eyes betray her every time 😟

Iriseyegal

To show everyone how skinny she is, of course!!!!

Look how much fun Cweeevaaa is having, not a care in the world, living her best life for the gram. All while her marriage has broken down and her children are being recognized in public by complete strangers.

That dress was way too short.
Priorities are all wrong with this madam. Don't know what she hopes to achieve but she's a mother of 4 small kids. Her focus should be on them. Sad that her daughter is easily recognised by strangers. Cweeeeeva will say they're not strangers they're all insta friends 🤦‍♀️

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
She must be dreadfully insecure that she goes on a holiday, documents every second and continues to flog shit to earn a few crumbs. Stranger validation is important to Cweeeeevaaaa and of course the comments from the other Huns. It’s beyond tragic.

Give me my corporate world any day, my steady income, my privacy and the ability to go on holiday and lock my phone in the safe for two weeks solid with not a care in the world.

angel911

VIP Member
Can you imagine when the older boy goes to high school - the realisation will be on him by then how unnatural and fked up his younger life was because of her addiction to instagram and psychotic need for validation from strangers 😑
The driving the car with the I’ll always be chasing this vibe sort of message - Jesus!!! Grow the fk up you’re not 20 you are a single (?) mother with four children … it’s not about you anymore!!! Selfish beyond words.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
She’s making those comments up. I refuse to believe that the women of Ireland have that much time on their hands to sit and write messages like that. And they are all so samey. One message said ‘after all you have been through’. What exactly has she been through because she’s addressed sweet fk all