Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Her nights out look cheap and trashy…like her clothes. Her behavior comes across as being very loud and seeking attention. At some point in your life you have to grow up and act like a woman close to 40 with 4 children.

Reactions: 7

Iriseyegal

To show everyone how skinny she is, of course!!!!

Look how much fun Cweeevaaa is having, not a care in the world, living her best life for the gram. All while her marriage has broken down and her children are being recognized in public by complete strangers.

That dress was way too short.
Priorities are all wrong with this madam. Don't know what she hopes to achieve but she's a mother of 4 small kids. Her focus should be on them. Sad that her daughter is easily recognised by strangers. Cweeeeeva will say they're not strangers they're all insta friends 🤦‍♀️

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
She must be dreadfully insecure that she goes on a holiday, documents every second and continues to flog shit to earn a few crumbs. Stranger validation is important to Cweeeeevaaaa and of course the comments from the other Huns. It’s beyond tragic.

Give me my corporate world any day, my steady income, my privacy and the ability to go on holiday and lock my phone in the safe for two weeks solid with not a care in the world.

angel911

VIP Member
Can you imagine when the older boy goes to high school - the realisation will be on him by then how unnatural and fked up his younger life was because of her addiction to instagram and psychotic need for validation from strangers 😑
The driving the car with the I’ll always be chasing this vibe sort of message - Jesus!!! Grow the fk up you’re not 20 you are a single (?) mother with four children … it’s not about you anymore!!! Selfish beyond words.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
She’s making those comments up. I refuse to believe that the women of Ireland have that much time on their hands to sit and write messages like that. And they are all so samey. One message said ‘after all you have been through’. What exactly has she been through because she’s addressed sweet fk all

LennonRoad

VIP Member
She looked nice
The boys outfits were not great
Rotten sand beige jumpers?!
His shoes were filthy!
Her mum looked great

Reactions: 6

margesimpsin

She went a long way to just do the pool and beach....there's plenty of safe resorts, beach and pool family hotels in canaries balerics Spain Portugal Greece turkey.

marymac19

VIP Member
Bet you any money it was a nightmare of a holiday four kids crazy heat. Cranky etc. Shes making out it's no bother. When if the dad was there it would be hard work

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
No water park
No Ferrari world
No sea world
No Grand Mosque
No old town markets
No dessert Jeep drive
No Arabian nights desert Bedouin dinner

She literally might as well have gone to Salou

Hotel
Driving around
Pool
Posing in bikinis - done
She even said herself there was no activities on this holiday. Like, isn’t that the whole point of a holiday to do a few activities.

Ailte

VIP Member
Is she actually a primary school teacher? Those pics scream attention seeker 100%
Think Cweeeeeva is craving attention
Think she’s one of those ones that went abroad teaching English ….. are they teachers ….. you decide 🫠

• Haha

Ailte

VIP Member
it’s very disingenuous to show this lovely, fabulous have it all life but say actually things are not great etc etc. but you’re portraying it as such to hundreds of thousands of people some of which will look at your page and think why isn’t my life like hers, why does she’s have things I don’t. I find it incredibly damaging to not be honest to people who are essentially paying her bills by consuming her content
Yeah I just find it mind boggling how so many of the Insta huns do this …. Their entire existence is based on proving to us all they do have it all and life is perfect and yet come on now every so often with this shit …. Like which is it. Choose your lane. Doses. 💯 begging for a free car. Notions.

Ailte

VIP Member
Who knew that time moves on, people change, businesses close and new buildings get built? Eye opening stuff today.
Even the children telling her to turn down the music!
She defo seems stuck in the past. We can all be nostalgic about the past but to continually try to get it back by dragging 4 kids on a long haul trip. And 9 nights over 3 hotels. No money worries there!

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Her father’s probably up milking and goes in after to let her away.
Ya gotta love these Huns doing the 5am club and 6am club.

They post about it a lot at the start (to shame all their followers, ya know) and so everyone can say “how do you do it all” and they can reply “I don’t do it all”.

And then like most of their bullshit, when it doesn’t result in a “commercial’ deal they drop it.

Cweeeva also recently claimed on her stories to be lifting 70kg within two weeks of starting at her gym.

I would question the training in this gym if they are allowing this to happen. Everyone knows when it comes to weight training that you BUILD gradually.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Can't get over the boys clothes for such a special occasion.
The little fella that made his communion wore the outfit she got for the oldest boy last year. Nothing wrong with that but the jacket was swimming on him. Think she got all the clothes from H&M or Next last year.

Cweeeeeeevaaaa had a new dress though. And her down in Dundalk today at some bathrooms place. Still begging and trying to get that last bathroom finished. Such a hustler.
---
Oh look everyone at Cweeeevaaaa driving a Porsche in Abu Dhabi.

Attachments

Last edited: