Big C & Me #4 Big C no more so what’s the €170K Go Fund Me for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love if she came along and said she is going doing a course in something and furthering her education but I am 99% certain it will be something to try and boost her profile like a podcast or writing a book!
Bet you it's a book
If so let's just say it wont be like Vicky's book

Reactions: 4
She is cancer free I get the shivers when she brings it up and reading a report from when she had it. Omggggggg why would she want to relive it. I would be trying to erase it from my mind

Reactions: 6
So I genuinely think she is rubbing it in peoples faces now! I have an old iPhone as I cannot afford any upgrade and I mean old and she has an upgrade but is saying spending a months rent is a lot in case you don’t like the phone! Is she bleeping Serious! It’s not your money shannen. It was given as you were supposedly at deaths door. So stop trying to show how you have all this cash between the dresses that were wasted and now the phone and everything in between. I’m disgusted by you.
She is cancer free I get the shivers when she brings it up and reading a report from when she had it. Omggggggg why would she want to relive it. I would be trying to erase it from my mind
everything about her is so suspicious and weird. It’s like her whole personality changed as the story unfolded and the real person is whose are seeing on line now. Aggressive and defensive but so sneaky. Even with the free tit she talks about.she had no bath in old house but wouldn’t think of donating that free bath set say to a nurse or carer. The greed is unbelievable.

Reactions: 11
If she touches that monstrosity on her lip one more time then proceeds to touch everything else I will vomit 🤢🤢🤢 also anyone else get uncontrollable rage the way she said a golden crisppp duhhhh! If I was Barry id have got a lash of cans drank them in the drive in the car then fell in the door eating the golden crisp! 😂😂😂 then I would have snatched off her pity me bonnet and pissed in it 😫😫😫

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Share the revolote card to get 10 euro lol
You would swear money was tight

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yeah tightly stashed all over banks and credit unions. She’s a bleeping muppet!!!! She needs a good kick up the hole.

Reactions: 7
Right that’s if I’m off for the night, I just had the single most uncontrollable rage reaction to this bleeping childish fools post!! duck off we are all in it with not just 1 child and we don’t have super Barry there to do everything for us while we moan like a 2 year old. You spent so much time away from that child, every minute should be a gift you greedy selfish twit. Also I don’t care FIX YOUR bleeping HAIR!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Right that’s if I’m off for the night, I just had the single most uncontrollable rage reaction to this bleeping childish fools post!! duck off we are all in it with not just 1 child and we don’t have super Barry there to do everything for us while we moan like a 2 year old. You spent so much time away from that child, every minute should be a gift you greedy selfish twit. Also I don’t care FIX YOUR bleeping HAIR!
And she wants another child.......

Reactions: 3
That story has really pished me off🤬Yep they decided to close the school's just to punish you nothing to do with the danger and threat of this storm approaching us. God forbid she has to spend actual time with her child tomoro. Selfish girl!

Reactions: 8
I genuinely can't even watch this one .. she is so disengenuous and I just can't cope wit her moany bleedin head...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has she any regard for some critical workers who will be in danger working tomorrow. Christ almighty my 13 year old is more mature than this spoilt brat. I hope she gets some backlash from teachers who are not babysitters 🤬

Reactions: 15
What else would she be doing.. Its not like she works and has to mind her child. Why bother have them if you don't want to spend time with them

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.