Big C & Me #4 Big C no more so what’s the €170K Go Fund Me for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its great her hair is growin back...but lord god above would she not do something with it..shes goin around like a hedghog at this stage..its woeful

Reactions: 6
Ah to be fair it’s very hard to control. My hair was in the horrible stage between a neat pixie style and a bob for well over a year. The hair isn’t heavy enough so it just goes straight up. I preferred being bald than that stage, hated myself so much I could barely look in the mirror never mind be on instagram stories every day

• Heart
Ah to be fair it’s very hard to control. My hair was in the horrible stage between a neat pixie style and a bob for well over a year. The hair isn’t heavy enough so it just goes straight up. I preferred being bald than that stage, hated myself so much I could barely look in the mirror never mind be on instagram stories every day
While I understand that stage, the thing is with Shannen, if she was going out to a paid party she'd have her hair styled and groomed. The fact she's making a living and getting freebies off the Instagram, you'd think she'd straighten herself up and put a brush through the hair.
She's continuously lying lately, lisp is in overdrive.
Childish and desperate behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Came out yesterday Ireland donates the most to gofundmes
What fools we are
Well they can cross me off that list because I dont donate anymore to those funds caught too often.
Donating to funds because they say to pay for treatment or accommodation when in fact its covered by the state in a lot of cases .
Why they are not more transparent and say it's for Day to day expensive and luxurys.
I tell you why they dont say that because they would not get the eye watering amounts of money then.
Its unreal that mortgage size amounts of money are raised and no quistions can be asked as to what the money is used for after .
And in most cases no updates what so ever after the money is raised.
The mind boggles how there are not more rules and regulations attached to gofundmes.
I’d never donate again after watching her and it’s a shame because I’m sure there’s genuine cases but fool me once , never again. Shame on you.

Its great her hair is growin back...but lord god above would she not do something with it..shes goin around like a hedghog at this stage..its woeful
There’s no need for her to look like that. She’s inky looking for attention as usual

Reactions: 4
I am the same, I usually gave to what I considered good causes, which usually involves illnesses. Never again will I give a penny… she talks rot like they all do that they have their page to highlight x or y or to show people it’s ok to cry (as if we didn’t know that )
Her legacy is turning a generous people into cynics and less giving of GFMs. The utter shame of it all

Reactions: 8
Same here. Gave money because I was a few years above her in the same school so thought it would be helping someone I knew. Never ever again. I'm completely done with giving money to GoFundMe or any other charity or fundraiser because of her. If someone I know is struggling I will put money in their hand or buy their groceries, but I'm certainly not giving my money away blindly to people like her anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I am the same, I usually gave to what I considered good causes, which usually involves illnesses. Never again will I give a penny… she talks rot like they all do that they have their page to highlight x or y or to show people it’s ok to cry (as if we didn’t know that )
Her legacy is turning a generous people into cynics and less giving of GFMs. The utter shame of it all
Then throwing it back in peoples faces. I don’t think Tom ford perfume is a necessity 🤬🤬🤬imagine the pensioners who contributed their few pound believing it was going to a good cause. It’s sickening. #karma

• Sad
If it’s not cancer it’s oh poor me and my mental health.. not all of us can afford to stay at home in bed all day cos we re triggered. If your that bothered by it stop posting about it and go talk to a professional. Just craving sympathy

I feel sorry for anyone who does suffer with their mental health . I get overwhelmed at times with working long hours & childcare etc
Isn’t this the girl who slept for 12 hours a few nights ago .
She never has her child so can easily go for her “lie down “ for 12 hours .
It’s hard to listen to it .
Of course she’ll “push” herself to go out tonight .. she has HAD to mind her child 2 days this week .

I feel sorry for anyone who does suffer with their mental health . I get overwhelmed at times with working long hours & childcare etc
Isn’t this the girl who slept for 12 hours a few nights ago .
She never has her child so can easily go for her “lie down “ for 12 hours .
It’s hard to listen to it .
Of course she’ll “push” herself to go out tonight .. she has HAD to mind her child 2 days this week .
Me too… I suffer quite badly with it and have all the time in the world for anyone that suffer with their health be it physical or mental. But I can’t stand her whining about it but is well able to get up get dressed and go out when it suits her. Her latest moan is she s struggling coincides with having to mind her child for 2 whole days and not slob around the house all day. She acts like a spoiled child that doesn’t get her way. After her numerous cancers you’d think she would be grateful she gets to spend some quality 1:1 time wit Roisin after months of being away from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh my god stupid witch rang ambulance for dislocated shoulder cause in so much pain couldn't move.Told her they 2 busy priority people needs ambulance.So some local parmenide came down to her put it back in

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh my god stupid witch rang ambulance for dislocated shoulder cause in so much pain couldn't move.Told her they 2 busy priority people needs ambulance.So some local parmenide came down to her put it back in
I have no words no wonder the ambulance service is in crisis .
People ringing them for cut fingers etc.
When they may be needed for a critical road traffic accident a cardiac arrest etc etc.
Christ give me strength

How convenient she needs an ambulance after she subtly put it into her stories earlier in week that she had dislocated it years ago and how it pops In and out and boom now it’s gone again.

She is cancer free I get the shivers when she brings it up and reading a report from when she had it. Omggggggg why would she want to relive it. I would be trying to erase it from my mind
Jesus that girl , serious issues, every week theres something wrong with her, and expecting an ambulance to call out , with a popped shoulder, in covid times , definitely needs to be taken off insta and get help

Reactions: 10
I have no words no wonder the ambulance service is in crisis .
People ringing them for cut fingers etc.
When they may be needed for a critical road traffic accident a cardiac arrest etc etc.
Christ give me strength
Ment ringing doctors for cut fingers
Now an ambulance jezs

Reactions: 1
And now child has been shipped off for a sleepover in granny’s. So she won’t have to get up in the morning and can be a lazy sod all day. Any normal person would have gone to a and e… and not expected people to flock to help her.

Reactions: 7
And now child has been shipped off for a sleepover in granny’s. So she won’t have to get up in the morning and can be a lazy sod all day. Any normal person would have gone to a and e… and not expected people to flock to help her.
But she had cancer... Three times... So yano they should all flock to help her

• Haha
She needs help its like she can’t function when she’s not sick - chopped her finger last week and dislocated her shoulder this week.it’s the Shannen show

Reactions: 3
But she had cancer... Three times... So yano they should all flock to help her
She cancer clear , yano , its a shoulder injury, didnt need it amputated, she should look at fiona coleman story , surgery last week , doing her beat to stay positive, Shannen fooling no one at the moment, the pity party needs to stop ,

Reactions: 4
She cancer clear , yano , its a shoulder injury, didnt need it amputated, she should look at fiona coleman story , surgery last week , doing her beat to stay positive, Shannen fooling no one at the moment, the pity party needs to stop ,
Its like she has Munchausen's syndrome or something where she craves attention

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.