Big C & Me #4 Big C no more so what’s the €170K Go Fund Me for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh holy Jesus. I thought from reading here, it was like a gun shot wound and blood all over the place. It’s her little finger. How much blood can you lose from your little finger. And one minute her partner was away and next minute he was at the shop getting something. They actually lie so easily it’s a second nature. Well done to whoever answered the phone at Southdoc. Dealt with her perfectly. 👍🏻

Reactions: 6
Does she not have Laya health insurance? Do they not have a clinic for customers?
Or is she gone completely from them?

Reactions: 5
She's a parent and between her and all the people who were there they don't seem to know basic first aid?

The girl on the phone was right in that if it didn't need stitches there's literally nothing the doctor could do that they couldn't do themselves.

What is she at trying to sell all these dresses 😳 just rerurn them like a normal person? I guess she can't go to the post office to return them that's too much like hard work for this one 🙈 the state of most of em 🤦‍♀️🙄
Great to see the GFM money being well spent!!

Reactions: 7
Ffs calling south doc for a cut. My hubby had to get a covid test and he had to self refer, stay off work and we are broke. But thank god it’s negative but we are down a weeks wages and this one who is immunocompromised is swanning around and hasn’t a worry about others and whinging cos south doc who are in a crisis didn’t drop everything for her finger. How many times do you think she dropped in the cancer/ stem cell transplant etc and I bet that’s what made her angry that the person was like yeah and???? We are in a CRISIS shannen ! Unless I’m not able to breathe I’m not going to hospitals or clinics.

Great to see the GFM money being well spent!!
Morto wouldent you just return them.

She's always been a grabber. Only putting herself first.
I remember she was given a voucher for Supervalu or similar a few years back, think it was given anonymously, for Christmas, to pass on to someone. But brazenly decided she'd use it instead for her shopping, I'll never forget it because I was shocked how she just came out and said it on her stories. Now this was before the GFM, but she was still getting in the freebies at the time. Leopard never changes it's spots and all that.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
What is she at trying to sell all these dresses 😳 just rerurn them like a normal person? I guess she can't go to the post office to return them that's too much like hard work for this one 🙈 the state of most of em 🤦‍♀️🙄
Great the “hardship” she complained about can now afford dresses worth 250 plus !

Reactions: 13
Any chance she’d send me a dress for free to cover my donation to her pile of money ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow. I earn a decent salary and am a complete shopaholic, but those prices would seem crazy even to me - particularly for party dresses.
Over 200 for a party dress seems excessive to me too. I've spent that in the past for wedding outfits but even now I don't bother anymore I only spend over 100 on something classic that I'll get lots of wears from.

Imagine another post transplant patient still out of work probably can't heat their house this winter and your one is dropping money left right and centre.

Reactions: 17
I cannot believe heralding for the EXACT amount.. down to the last cent!! Wouldn't you think she'd round the 42.72 dress to 40 ... mean out unbelievable

Reactions: 7
She is showing her true colours by putting up those dresses for sale, just return them . Is it another opportunity for engagement numbers or what?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.