Big C & Me #4 Big C no more so what’s the €170K Go Fund Me for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she has deleted some of her stories there. She should also delete the woe is me grid post. I just can't with this girl
I messaged her and asked what party was she late to. she replied and said… it was a word of phrase … or something along those lines. Suit her better to shut her lying trap and delete the whole load of dribbling stories.

Reactions: 11
Omg I actually thought I heard wrong and tried to go back on her story did she actually say I'm late to the party about that innocent girls murder.
And now trying to cover her ass
What a utterly disgusting comment to say late to the party I actually can not believe someone would say that and carry on blaza about some other trival thing.
I am beond shocked that someone on social media would say this .

I messaged her and asked what party was she late to. she replied and said… it was a word of phrase … or something along those lines. Suit her better to shut her lying trap and delete the whole load of dribbling stories.
Utterly vile thing to say.
She be on now crying saying sorry

Reactions: 4
Omg I actually thought I heard wrong and tried to go back on her story did she actually say I'm late to the party about that innocent girls murder.
And now trying to cover her ass
What a utterly disgusting comment to say late to the party I actually can not believe someone would say that and carry on blaza about some other trival thing.
I am beond shocked that someone on social media would say this .

Utterly vile thing to say.
She be on now crying saying sorry
You hadn't even the words said and the apology was up lol

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She should just delete that grid post. At the end she wrote “tough times don’t last forever but tough people do”. It can be taken the wrong way on the day a young women was savagely attacked and her life taken from her. Shannen just needs to accept that not everything is always about her.

Reactions: 15
You hadn't even the words said and the apology was up lol
It nearly gave me a migraine trying to read it with those colours,my eyes started to go funny! Had to throw in a bit about herself again and her cancer and as awful as it was,she got the all clear,there is no need to keep speaking about it over and over again,everyone is well aware by now! Yes,part of it was the grid post,but it was her carry on this morning in the car and what she said which was so much worse! Also it’s utterly disgusting to come back on and try to flog deodorant then with the ad hidden again at the top! Greedy greedy and selfish girl!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s the most immature person that I’ve had the displeasure of watching in a long time. The facial expressions she was pulling as she was talking about the poor girl would absolutely sicken you.. there’s a very cold side to her. If you were that shook about something you wouldn’t record yourself talking about it for content.
I know intelligent people that follow her and fawn over her I actually scratch my head and say what the fook can they not see what we all see.
Surely after today they will see her in a different light that comment late to party was the most insensitive comment I have ever heard

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.