Big C & Me #4 Big C no more so what’s the €170K Go Fund Me for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She put links up yesterday for some other stuff she might think we might like to buy, the AF was there but you had to go look for it. shameless, with the revolut who has 186 in spare change

Reactions: 4
Moaning child has no school ungrateful witch.there is people dying lost there kids and listing to this spoilt child winging

Reactions: 5
This is the lady who says she’d like another child while whinging non stop about the one she has! She really is coming across as such a spoilt,horrible,self entitled yoke! It’s like she is rubbing the go fund me in everyone’s face and she doesn’t give a tit because she has the money now and there’s duck all anyone can do about it,so she is probably acting her true self,not the fake one to get the go fund me funds.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is the lady who says she’d like another child while whinging non stop about the one she has! She really is coming across as such a spoilt,horrible,self entitled yoke! It’s like she is rubbing the go fund me in everyone’s face and she doesn’t give a tit because she has the money now and there’s duck all anyone can do about it,so she is probably acting her true self,not the fake one to get the go fund me funds.
Where are the people who drove that GoFundMe on way over the initial target .

Reactions: 1
I really believe it was fraud she very clearly made out that she didn't know if there was treatment options in Ireland for her and she needed the money for options. When she knew well that a stem cell transplant was always still an option.

Reactions: 2
She was one of the drivers herself. I remember her sharing it numerous times after it had gone way past the initial €10k target.

Reactions: 3
So she’s awake thinking of the homeless!!! DONATE your fraudulent money to them so! And on her post! not check on a neighbour! No not our narcissist! She said Don’t be afraid to knock at your neighbour and bum milk off them 😂😂😫 I cry for humanity nowadays

• Sick
Reactions: 8
all the insta huns posting about their FAKE concern for the homless today cos its a bit windy... duck off like -the homeless are also homeless when its biting cold and sweltering hot and all year round and zero fucks they give then so they should all piss off with this fake concern just for content - we can see right through it. People who donated to this crooked scammer should campaign through gofund me to have their donations refunded... asap!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I dont see much being given back from them
I thought her buddy was to do some thing for Edel house

Reactions: 1
And she wants another child.......
all the insta huns posting about their FAKE concern for the homless today cos its a bit windy... duck off like -the homeless are also homeless when its biting cold and sweltering hot and all year round and zero fucks they give then so they should all piss off with this fake concern just for content - we can see right through it. People who donated to this crooked scammer should campaign through gofund me to have their donations refunded... asap!
the hypocrisy is sickening. How easy to repost a message without leaving the comfort of your warm home full of free tit. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She’s saying to pity the homeless … in next breath feeling sorry for herself cos she has to mind her own kid. Didn’t she whinge Constantly when she wasn’t with the kid, now whining when she is
And how much did she donate to the Simon community ? We know she would have told us if she had
Shame on her to take so much in charity and refuse to give anything back.. she really should hang her head in shame

Reactions: 7
Came out yesterday Ireland donates the most to gofundmes
What fools we are
Well they can cross me off that list because I dont donate anymore to those funds caught too often.
Donating to funds because they say to pay for treatment or accommodation when in fact its covered by the state in a lot of cases .
Why they are not more transparent and say it's for Day to day expensive and luxurys.
I tell you why they dont say that because they would not get the eye watering amounts of money then.
Its unreal that mortgage size amounts of money are raised and no quistions can be asked as to what the money is used for after .
And in most cases no updates what so ever after the money is raised.
The mind boggles how there are not more rules and regulations attached to gofundmes.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What fools we are
Well they can cross me off that list because I dont donate anymore to those funds caught too often.
Donating to funds because they say to pay for treatment or accommodation when in fact its covered by the state in a lot of cases .
Why they are not more transparent and say it's for Day to day expensive and luxurys.
I tell you why they dont say that because they would not get the eye watering amounts of money then.
Its unreal that mortgage size amounts of money are raised and no quistions can be asked as to what the money is used for after .
The mind boggles how there are not more rules and regulations attached to gofundmes.
And then people like shannen have an attitude when people have questions... nah... its fraud ... fraudulently obtaining a huge amount of money and not needing it

• Heart
What fools we are
I really don't know how people aren't ashamed about it. In the town I live in there was a big fundraiser for a family as one of the parents was diagnosed with Cancer and apparently a poor prognosis. It was pitched as they needed support to research other treatment options as it was limited here. About 60 grand raised.

A close friend is their neighbour, they spent the first few months after the fundraiser doing up their house. New furniture, flooring a new kitchen and re doing the garden.

Treatment was obtained in the local hospital and it's 18 months later and (thankfully) the patient is back working and carrying on with life so it would appear the prognosis wasn't as poor as pitched in the go fund me.

I just don't know how someone can raise money for one purpose and just go on to spend it on whatever they want.

I really don't know how people aren't ashamed about it. In the town I live in there was a big fundraiser for a family as one of the parents was diagnosed with Cancer and apparently a poor prognosis. It was pitched as they needed support to research other treatment options as it was limited here. About 60 grand raised.

A close friend is their neighbour, they spent the first few months after the fundraiser doing up their house. New furniture, flooring a new kitchen and re doing the garden.

Treatment was obtained in the local hospital and it's 18 months later and (thankfully) the patient is back working and carrying on with omg... I'd be so embarrassed life so it would appear the prognosis wasn't as poor as pitched in the go fund me.

I just don't know how someone can raise money for one purpose and just go on to spend it on whatever they want.
I'd be embarrassed to show my face 😳

Reactions: 4

Treatment was obtained in the local hospital and it's 18 months later and (thankfully) the patient is back working and carrying on with life so it would appear the prognosis wasn't as poor as pitched in the go fund me.

I know of a few similar cases
Its really starting to annoy me
And it's not only adult gofundmes
I feel so sorry for the genuine cases where people just get on with the cross they are given god love them .

I wonder would Tubrudy like to take in a query about go fund mes. Especially when he interviewed the recipient....

I know of a few similar cases
Its really starting to annoy me
And it's not only adult gofundmes
I feel so sorry for the genuine cases where people just get on with the cross they are given god love them .
Exactly there are so many that are struggling in silence it much really piss them off when they see people using their illness for gain.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.