Big C & Me #4 Big C no more so what’s the €170K Go Fund Me for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you buy from her with no returns policy... I'd rather buy from the shop directly
This. Only buy from ebay stores with that policy if it's a huge discount and I know it's going to fit - usually meaning something like athleisure from a brand I know

Reactions: 1
Wow. Ask her for her favourite “colour or season”. Someone needs to get a real job and stop making herself look like an absolute idiot to up engagement. This is embarrassing, even for her level.

Reactions: 12
Wow!!! That cow story is riveting there shannen. Tell us more about how cows have gangs. 🙄🙄🙄
Remind me how old this wan is again talk about childish.
Not to mind shes on the same level as her pal me Jolie about the snicker pants.
Jezs awful when your so stuck for content God help us.

Reactions: 4
Hold onto your breakfast! She zoomed in on this 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 another one who loves the snickers pants 😂😂
What age is a she seriously?? Did she work ever . Surely no one could employ such an entitled idiot. She sounds disappointed boss were normal And can’t milk the cancer card anymore. She’s a pathetic excuse .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I only came across this one yesterday, can someone give me a quick run down on her?
Has it become the norm now for people battling cancer to sharing I am so sad I am so sick, then next minute dolled up? I have empathy for them certainly but I just don’t understand this new way of coping (otherwise known as exploiting the situation).

Reactions: 3
I have honestly never come across anyone as childish in my whole life 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m actually mortified for her with her childish behaviour , what the hell is wrong with her 😳 the way she speaks sometimes , the things she speaks about and the fact that sometimes she seems so manic Is actually worrying 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So I genuinely think she is rubbing it in peoples faces now! I have an old iPhone as I cannot afford any upgrade and I mean old and she has an upgrade but is saying spending a months rent is a lot in case you don’t like the phone! Is she bleeping Serious! It’s not your money shannen. It was given as you were supposedly at deaths door. So stop trying to show how you have all this cash between the dresses that were wasted and now the phone and everything in between. I’m disgusted by you.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I found it very insulting talking about a months rent for a phone. Isn't it easy for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I only came across this one yesterday, can someone give me a quick run down on her?
Has it become the norm now for people battling cancer to sharing I am so sad I am so sick, then next minute dolled up? I have empathy for them certainly but I just don’t understand this new way of coping (otherwise known as exploiting the situation).
She changed her page name from Big C and me to put cancer behind her
But all she does is talk about it
O but no talk of it when she is socializing doing collabs or showing free shite

So I genuinely think she is rubbing it in peoples faces now! I have an old iPhone as I cannot afford any upgrade and I mean old and she has an upgrade but is saying spending a months rent is a lot in case you don’t like the phone! Is she bleeping Serious! It’s not your money shannen. It was given as you were supposedly at deaths door. So stop trying to show how you have all this cash between the dresses that were wasted and now the phone and everything in between. I’m disgusted by you.
Its actually disgusting easy for her with so much money behind her
There are cancer patients out there with no big gofundmes struggling to do Santa this year

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve had bigger paper cuts!!
Such drama. Great results at the hospital but reads out an old letter that triggers her. I guess the thinking is any content is better than none 🙄

Reactions: 7
Thought she wanted to move her page away from cancer? Obviously has nothing else to fall back on

Reactions: 6
What goals is she hitting and what is she achieving? I must admit I don’t follow her much but as far as I can see she moves from the bed to the couch to the kitchen table and is never out of her dressing gown. Have I missed major milestones being reached?

Reactions: 8
What goals is she hitting and what is she achieving? I must admit I don’t follow her much but as far as I can see she moves from the bed to the couch to the kitchen table and is never out of her dressing gown. Have I missed major milestones being reached?
She's putting it out there for the mystery and to hold engagement, waiting for the big announcement.
Maybe a podcast or some Collab, or maybe going to do surgery as a doctor with Seamus🙄
Looks more than likely she's been given the boot by Laya? No meeting those special girls in the office, or that special hamper from the company?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The more I watch her stories the more I think the babygro story was fabricated. The post today pitching Samsung against iPhone is clearly a beg for a gifted phone. Christ on a bike she’s shameless!!!

Reactions: 12
The more I watch her stories the more I think the babygro story was fabricated. The post today pitching Samsung against iPhone is clearly a beg for a gifted phone. Christ on a bike she’s shameless!!!
That babygro story was made up. A complete fabrication from a fading ‘star’

Reactions: 14
I would love if she came along and said she is going doing a course in something and furthering her education but I am 99% certain it will be something to try and boost her profile like a podcast or writing a book!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.