Big C and me #3 Don't question me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big c really scrambling for content for her insta page.
So so t know how changeing the name will help .

Big c really scrambling for content for her insta page.
So dont know how changeing the name will help .

Reactions: 2
This is a heartbreaking story to watch. I am not a fan of Ashley but by God has he changed. He and his partner are amazing parents, their daughter is a beautiful little thing. They all have such strength 💔
In tears everytime I watch his stories, your worst nightmare as a parent, his strength is amazing.

In tears everytime I watch his stories, your worst nightmare as a parent, his strength is amazing.
So am I! I have to avoid going into their stories. My heart is absolutely broken and every time I see their stories I cry my eyes out 💔 They are amazing parents to that little gorgeous and precious girl. I have a little baby and a small girl who isn’t even 2 and I just can’t bare to see their little baba and knowing the story, it’s honestly the most heartbreaking story I’ve seen in a long time. Bless all of them ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Absolutely not. That woman’s doctor should be able to recommend someone.
Thought exact same shannon knows nothing about this woman or her medical condition.
Why would anyone even ask a blogger to do that research for them the mind boggles.

Reactions: 3
Most doctors don’t recommend colonics anyway. It’s deemed a cosmetic/alternative treatment

Colonics are not recognised as a medical procedure and can in fact be very dangerous ....if this woman is in pain she needs to see GP and an urgent referral to gastroenterologist

Reactions: 4
Colon cleansing or colonic is an alternative treatment which carries risks and isn’t recommended. The lady should speak to her own GP or health team if she has one. I know it’s tempting to try anything when you’re in a lot of pain, but going on and asking some instagrammer for help is not the way the answer. Shannen should have told her to go and speak to her GP, Shannen is not a doctor. I sympathise with that lady though.

Desperately trying to up the engagement.... dogs and movies. Someone has been given a lesson in how to get people to comment and give likes... bloggers 101. We see you Shannon!

• Heart
I can’t look at head on this one these days dunno what it is can’t bare her!! AND who in their right mind asks a stranger on the internet where to get a procedure done?? 🙄🙄

Was just looking back at threads while I personally don't like shannen I think she is greedy people were saying the money from the go fund me was for ivf later etc and people were saying her ivf would be discounted for cancer patients. That's not true my husband is infertile through chemo and we can't afford ivf and it is in no way discounted. Just wanted to clear that up as it has been bugging me

Fertility preservation for the general population is not available through the Irish public health service; however, there is a free service for cancer patients through Rotunda IVF, The National Fertility Centre in Dublin, funded by the HSE. Following a referral, a person can be seen at the fertility clinic within 24-48 hours of their cancer diagnosis to ensure that there are no unnecessary delays to cancer treatment. Following a consultation/counselling, a person can choose to freeze their sperm, eggs or embryos. These samples will be stored, free of charge, for 10 years.
The Waterstone Clinic in Cork provides fertility sparing services to male cancer patients free of charge, while storage comes with a fee.

Free fertility preservation is definitely available and that’s the expensive part. Transferring embryos etc. is the cheaper part. From what I understand, Shannen has 1embryo. She will require donor eggs/a surrogate should that embryo not work - none of which will be covered.

Fertility preservation for the general population is not available through the Irish public health service; however, there is a free service for cancer patients through Rotunda IVF, The National Fertility Centre in Dublin, funded by the HSE. Following a referral, a person can be seen at the fertility clinic within 24-48 hours of their cancer diagnosis to ensure that there are no unnecessary delays to cancer treatment. Following a consultation/counselling, a person can choose to freeze their sperm, eggs or embryos. These samples will be stored, free of charge, for 10 years.
The Waterstone Clinic in Cork provides fertility sparing services to male cancer patients free of charge, while storage comes with a fee.

Free fertility preservation is definitely available and that’s the expensive part. Transferring embryos etc. is the cheaper part. From what I understand, Shannen has 1embryo. She will require donor eggs/a surrogate should that embryo not work - none of which will be covered.
Yes but ivf or the treatments to actually have a baby are not free my husband had this chemo 30 years ago and back then it was never advised or told to him. But when we then decided we wanted a baby it was too expensive for us and no help. I just wanted to clear that up that it's by no means free

Yes but ivf or the treatments to actually have a baby are not free my husband had this chemo 30 years ago and back then it was never advised or told to him. But when we then decided we wanted a baby it was too expensive for us and no help. I just wanted to clear that up that it's by no means free
Sorry it wasn’t available for your husband 30 years ago :( The service outlined above does include a cycle of ivf to retrieve eggs or embryos and as mentioned it is a free cycle at the Rotunda. That’s a saving of about €10k in itself. I speak as someone who has had to do it.
Apparently free ivf per eligible patients as per the NHS is coming but I know not quick enough for some people.

Delighted for her changing her name to just shannen Joyce. Now she can continue to post what TV shows do we like and what is our favourite biscuit. Riveting content .

"Make a go of things on instagram as myself " so just another beggy Mitchell as she always was. Once she is up and better there will be something of drama cause she knows herself she has zero to offer insta

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Delighted for her changing her name to just shannen Joyce. Now she can continue to post what TV shows do we like and what is our favourite biscuit. Riveting content .

"Make a go of things on instagram as myself " so just another beggy Mitchell as she always was. Once she is up and better there will be something of drama cause she knows herself she has zero to offer insta
Make a go of things as myself line really struck me too. What does that even mean 🤔
Outfits of the day, cleaning tips, make up tips... 🙄

Reactions: 7
Sorry it wasn’t available for your husband 30 years ago :( The service outlined above does include a cycle of ivf to retrieve eggs or embryos and as mentioned it is a free cycle at the Rotunda. That’s a saving of about €10k in itself. I speak as someone who has had to do it.
Apparently free ivf per eligible patients as per the NHS is coming but I know not quick enough for some people.
I can assure you thats only with the rotunda and if u need egg donor or sperm donor that's not covered its only what's there and another 20k and top of that for tests medication etc I know because my friend had done it and I have looked into it anyway my point was its not completely free as some people have said on other threads if it was a lot more would avail of it. And sometimes as with acute leukemia and other cancers it's not possible to wait for egg retrieval before treatment as that can be a lengthy process.

I’m open to correction cos I’ve never changed my insta name but is it really the case that you’d have to wait on someone to approve it??? I smell 💩

Reactions: 1
Well now the grand master plan to be a full time Insta hun is revealed 🙄 will be very interested to see if the numbers continue to follow her. The stuff she posts is fairly pathetic at times, she comes across fairly childish. Doesn’t have the style or beauty skills for that kind of content. Doesn’t have the big grey show home like Gorry. Has a couple of hundred grand sitting in her bank account 🤣
Wonder if that’s her finished with the day job - she hasn’t worked in years as it is

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.