Big C and me #3 Don't question me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez her following is dropping quicker than FBG daily. Guess she doesn’t really care- she’s made all the money the bloggers will in one fell swoop with the go fund me....

Reactions: 4
I don't think she should have changed her name. She's not very interesting without the cancer.
For someone who has been through so much she isn't very likeable.

Reactions: 10
I know this might sound really picky but why does she keep saying the sunny south east !!! Doesn’t she live in Cork ?? 😂
To me the southeast is Wexford/Waterford !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know this might sound really picky but why does she keep saying the sunny south east !!! Doesn’t she live in Cork ?? 😂
To me the southeast is Wexford/Waterford !!
This annoyed me too! I’m in the South East and it’s no where near Cork. I think she means South West 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
FML girl you don't live in the Sunny South East!!! Cork is NOT the sunny south east, Wexford is and you are a long way from there!!!

Reactions: 3
She’s so dull . This girl only has a following because she’s a grief-case. Without cancer she would have nothing relevant to talk about which is sad because nobody wants cancer. But her recovery - which everyone I’m sure is glad about - is proving that she’s nothing without a sad story

Reactions: 5
Was interesting that she mentioned losing followers herself.

Imagine caring in her situation (or any)
She lost nearly 2,000 followers after her Last lot of cancer treatment, I remember her coming on , in terrible way, saying she still had cancer , now if u had the all clear , would u be arsed about following, clearly they are out to make money at any cost , then boom the big fund me page

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Annoying as it is to admit I’m afraid she is correct 🤦🏻‍♀️ Youghal is classed as being in the south east , very borderline south east but it is officially geographically classed as the south east 🙄

Reactions: 2
Cancer free 🙌😂 shock horror 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️up of yer holes now get jobs and donate rest that go fund me to cancer ward /charity or someone actually in need. Frauds is all ye are ye always knew the outcome was going to be this

Reactions: 8
Really can’t see her going back to work now. She hasn’t worked in over 2 years sure. I’d say she wouldn’t know hard work if it bit her in the arse. She’s going to try and make it as an influencer it seems anyway going by today 😆 It’ll just become ads and swipe ups left right and centre

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'd imagine she will go back to Laya. Seemed to punching above her weight there. Job seems decent given she doesn't have a degree.

I'm so happy for her. Her and her family must be feeling such relief after fighting cancer 3 times like christ above fair fucks to her that is not easy. Not sure she will make it as an influencer, also not sure of whether she should or not given the original point of her page was to follow her cancer journey but yeh happy for her

So what's happening the go fund me?
Is it being kept forever in the event she ever gets sick with Amy kind of ailment again?
IVF is free....so???

So what's happening the go fund me?
Is it being kept forever in the event she ever gets sick with Amy kind of ailment again?
IVF is free....so???
If she’s not an influencer, then there is nobody to question her on the GFM. So she’ll be able to use it as a deposit for a house or whatever she wants.

Delighted she is cancer free and that is something money cannot buy but the GFM could be classified as theft as money was given under false pretenses. It really is disgraceful. I think the best thing Shannen could do at this stage is to publicly give the money over to a charity/worthy cause (s). Otherwise the GFM and the associated bad feeling is going to follow her around for the rest of her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.