Big C and me #3 Don't question me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That money truly was for f**k all . Glad she is cancer free obviously but she would want to address what she's doing with it . Private IVF I'm guessing or house ?

Reactions: 9
Cancer free 🙌😂 shock horror 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️up of yer holes now get jobs and donate rest that go fund me to cancer ward /charity or someone actually in need. Frauds is all ye are ye always knew the outcome was going to be this
Assuming the go fund money will now be donated to a proper worthwhile charity . The hospital doesn’t charge a cent for all that treatment.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have to say the GFM is sickening. My mam is currently being treated for cancer and we don't even pay the government levy for prescriptions its UNBELIEVABLE the treatment people are given access too my mam is literally asked every week about new symptoms what might make life easier and in the main is prescribed free of charge.
I also have a friend who is battling a rare cancer and needs to raise funds for treatment as government don't fund... people like her deserve €172k in the bank to stay alive.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
FML girl you don't live in the Sunny South East!!! Cork is NOT the sunny south east, Wexford is and you are a long way from there!!!

Ah to be fair now, I live close to Youghal and Waterford is classed as the Sunny South East. Signs ups and all. Youghal is right on the border.

Give out about everything else, but this is reaching 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She changed her name because big c and me was who was associated with the go fund me . She is hoping now to start as shannen the influencer and everyone forgets about the 2ook she has in the bank

Reactions: 6
Cancer free 🙌😂 shock horror 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️up of yer holes now get jobs and donate rest that go fund me to cancer ward /charity or someone actually in need. Frauds is all ye are ye always knew the outcome was going to be this
NOT ONE CENT OF THAT MONEY WILL BE DONATED!!! MARK MY WORDS!!! WILL BE USED FOR IVF, AND LUXURIES😤 AND SHE WILL NEVER MENTION IT, IT JUST WONT BE TALKED ABOUT🙄

• Sad
Making some wild assumptions...
They raised €172k and they have spent €50k that leaves €122k - I believe her role salary is APPROX €35k meaning the balance of the GFM gives her 3yrs to 'make it as an influencer' before she can then go back to the workforce under the guise of 'recovery' if it didn't work out.

I know the above is all speculative but this is what the GFM will most likely be used for.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I wonder if we all commented on it like she’d already agreed to donate it and told her how great it was that she’d made that decision, would she do it? 🤪

Reactions: 3
I wonder if we all commented on it like she’d already agreed to donate it and told her how great it was that she’d made that decision, would she do it? 🤪
You joking? She’d have you blocked within 30 Seconds. She blocked me for liking a post where Someone called her out on breaking restrictions!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I have to say the GFM is sickening. My mam is currently being treated for cancer and we don't even pay the government levy for prescriptions its UNBELIEVABLE the treatment people are given access too my mam is literally asked every week about new symptoms what might make life easier and in the main is prescribed free of charge.
I also have a friend who is battling a rare cancer and needs to raise funds for treatment as government don't fund... people like her deserve €172k in the bank to stay alive.
So sorry your mums I’ll , it was pure greed to let it run up to high , as well as making money off insta , hope your mom has a speedy recovery

I for one will be extremely disappointed if there isn't a large donation made by Shannon to others who need it. She may have been donated the money and people may argue it is her money to keep but deep down it would be extremely vile of her to not want to help other people going through similar to what she has. Not making a large (if not all) donation will truly show the kind of person she may well be.

Do the right thing Shannen.

• Heart
I for one will be extremely disappointed if there isn't a large donation made by Shannon to others who need it. She may have been donated the money and people may argue it is her money to keep but deep down it would be extremely vile of her to not want to help other people going through similar to what she has. Not making a large (if not all) donation will truly show the kind of person she may well be.

Do the right thing Shannen.
Why was a go fund me started to raise that huge volume of money , fair enough , if it was €10,000 for expenses , but to let it run to that amount. , when cancer treatments are free , I don’t know how that was allowed , plenty of cancer patients on insta , they deserve the same , dig out , whatever not used , should be given to the Irish cancer society, to help others , don’t think it was intended for new cars , wardrobes , etc

If she’s not an influencer, then there is nobody to question her on the GFM. So she’ll be able to use it as a deposit for a house or whatever she wants.

Delighted she is cancer free and that is something money cannot buy but the GFM could be classified as theft as money was given under false pretenses. It really is disgraceful. I think the best thing Shannen could do at this stage is to publicly give the money over to a charity/worthy cause (s). Otherwise the GFM and the associated bad feeling is going to follow her around for the rest of her life.
Something big coming so more money from insta , still not happy with the go fund me , wants more 😏

Last edited:
I cannot understand this. As someone who is going through cancer at the moment, an extremely rare and serious one. If a gfm is set up to travel abroad for treatment , yes I totally get that. I am lucky enough to have family that I could borrow off if I needed to for that. A new car, any materialistic crap is just taking the piss out of people and it’s disgusting. Not a penny of that should be used for anything that is not essential. If a child has cancer and parents need to be off work etc that is totally understandable. But this one is a disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I cannot understand this. As someone who is going through cancer at the moment, an extremely rare and serious one. If a gfm is set up to travel abroad for treatment , yes I totally get that. I am lucky enough to have family that I could borrow off if I needed to for that. A new car, any materialistic crap is just taking the piss out of people and it’s disgusting. Not a penny of that should be used for anything that is not essential. If a child has cancer and parents need to be off work etc that is totally understandable. But this one is a disgrace.
100% agree - so many people out there so much worse off and need help but wouldn't ask for it or take it if given
I wish you all the best with your treatment

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So sorry your mums I’ll , it was pure greed to let it run up to high , as well as making money off insta , hope your mom has a speedy recovery
Thanks so much so far so good so hopefully she keeps smashing it 🙏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.