Big C and me #3 Don't question me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m open to correction cos I’ve never changed my insta name but is it really the case that you’d have to wait on someone to approve it??? I smell 💩
Nope you don't have to get it approved. I don't know why she's unable to do it without drama. Unless it's because her account isn't a regular account and is listed as a business account or something like that?

Reactions: 2
Make a go of things as myself line really struck me too. What does that even mean 🤔
Outfits of the day, cleaning tips, make up tips... 🙄
She has lots to offer! Take her question of the day “tell me, do you like pearls?”.

cant wait for today’s attempt to generate engagement.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nope you don't have to get it approved. I don't know why she's unable to do it without drama. Unless it's because her account isn't a regular account and is listed as a business account or something like that?
Maybe with her being verified? Still don’t know why you’d have to wait for approval to change your username though..

Reactions: 1
She has lots to offer! Take her question of the day “tell me, do you like pearls?”.

cant wait for today’s attempt to generate engagement.
It’s here... “what keeps you awake?”. Gotta keep that en FDA engagement up!

Reactions: 2
So she shares a go fund me to raise money for a sick child needing 15k yet she herself doesn’t donate a single penny of the 170k she has sitting in the bank which she no longer needs for the treatment costs. Didn’t she say at some point when questioned she would use the money for others who were in similar situations with the excess

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So she shares a go fund me to raise money for a sick child needing 15k yet she herself doesn’t donate a single penny of the 170k she has sitting in the bank which she no longer needs for the treatment costs. Didn’t she say at some point when questioned she would use the money for others who were in similar situations with the excess
we don’t know if she donated anything but she could certainly get them to the €15000 just like that.

Reactions: 1
we don’t know if she donated anything but she could certainly get them to the €15000 just like that.
You can check who donated her name is not there for ANY amount. She couldn’t even share 50euro and she of all people knows what that poor child will have to go through. Where would she be without the generosity of people..... not sitting in her new car up and down to Dublin anyway with more money in the bank than most people will save all their lives for.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
The only thing I’ll say for Shannen is that a stem cell transplant isn’t the guaranteed cure like she paints it to be. She could still relapse after this and then the last option available will be CAR-T therapy which isn’t currently available in Ireland I don’t think. She would be foolish to burn through that money either using it herself or donating it out to others. I doubt if un the future she had to do another Go Fund Me that people would be as generous.

Reactions: 6
I follow another insta account that was the same I think it might be something to do with the blue tick for that account not sure if she has one.

Christ she’s home! She must be recovering really well
So my partner had a stem cell transplant 7 years ago during treatment of stage 3 cancer.
He was let home 1 weekend a month for 3 months. He was in hospital a total of 9 months.

The only thing I’ll say for Shannen is that a stem cell transplant isn’t the guaranteed cure like she paints it to be. She could still relapse after this and then the last option available will be CAR-T therapy which isn’t currently available in Ireland I don’t think. She would be foolish to burn through that money either using it herself or donating it out to others. I doubt if un the future she had to do another Go Fund Me that people would be as generous.
You are correct there, its not a guarantee and this is her second one.
Thankfully it worked in my partners case and he's 6 years free

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Glad to hear your partner is doing well! Did he have an auto or allo? 9 months is a long time god love him. She seems to be recovering pretty well considering.
By the way, I’m not a pessimist - I work in the medical field so the false information reallllly bugs me. Also I’ve a history of cancer and relapse myself.
That Go fund me should never have been left get to that amount, it’s disgraceful really. If she had needed it to pay for last resort treatment then a different story but that was never the case. €30,000 or €50,000 would have covered them for everything they needed. It was pure greed.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Glad to hear your partner is doing well! Did he have an auto or allo? 9 months is a long time god love him. She seems to be recovering pretty well considering.
By the way, I’m not a pessimist - I work in the medical field so the false information reallllly bugs me. Also I’ve a history of cancer and relapse myself.
That Go fund me should never have been left get to that amount, it’s disgraceful really. If she had needed it to pay for last resort treatment then a different story but that was never the case. €30,000 or €50,000 would have covered them for everything they needed. It was pure greed.
I'm not sure which he had we weren't together during treatment. But his whole treatment was a 9 month stint in hospital. Thankfully it worked and he's getting his 1st vaccine today.
There was no go fund me for him or anything of the sorts.
I hope your doing well now yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I cannot warm to this woman at all. Something very off about her all the time . I'd say she is a spoilt brat to

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.