Big C and me #3 Don't question me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like Sharon ourwheelybigjourney, anyone else feels she’s trying to make money, the cool mom, the new house, we’re lucky we can afford to get away, but if insta wants to pay for it, I’m going to milk what I can , I unfollowed this evening, sick of all of them ,
She tried to use her kid disability for free stuff even though they could well afford everything. I’d say her in laws are mortified by her.

Reactions: 2
God she is so desperate using the insta " algorithim" thing and asking people to share her grid posts to " Get her back up there " . Oh bore of shannen . Ultimate desperado for attention. She would be on crying if a nail chipped

Reactions: 5
God she is so desperate using the insta " algorithim" thing and asking people to share her grid posts to " Get her back up there " . Oh bore of shannen . Ultimate desperado for attention. She would be on crying if a nail chipped
What struck me watching it.... is why does she care?....

• Heart
What struck me watching it.... is why does she care?....
Because she wants and needs the attention she had when she was just Shannon with cancer. But then she manipulated everyone with this go fund me capped at €10k, then €50k and eventually finally stopped 3 days after saying they stopped - at €176k. Me included, like many will never again donate to a go fund me because I feel so manipulated and anyone who says ‘she didn’t force you to donate’ is gaslighting because the minute that money came it changed. She now wants the engagement and interaction she had when she was sick Shannon however the drama and story is gone now, people get bored. Nobody wants to follow your hair growth story when you’ve manipulated money and you’re trying to share sneaky AF swipe up links. Bugger off Shannon and be grateful .

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Because she wants and needs the attention she had when she was just Shannon with cancer. But then she manipulated everyone with this go fund me capped at €10k, then €50k and eventually finally stopped 3 days after saying they stopped - at €176k. Me included, like many will never again donate to a go fund me because I feel so manipulated and anyone who says ‘she didn’t force you to donate’ is gaslighting because the minute that money came it changed. She now wants the engagement and interaction she had when she was sick Shannon however the drama and story is gone now, people get bored. Nobody wants to follow your hair growth story when you’ve manipulated money and you’re trying to share sneaky AF swipe up links. Bugger off Shannon and be grateful .
Well said. I’m dying of second hand embarrassment for her begging for likes and shares for “the Instagram algorithm”. She’s really trying hard to be this likeable person for the gram but she’s just not.....

• Heart
Thought exact same sur her only content is swipe ups and shareing freebies beind boring.

Thought exact same sur her only content is swipe ups and shareing freebies beond boring.

Well said. I’m dying of second hand embarrassment for her begging for likes and shares for “the Instagram algorithm”. She’s really trying hard to be this likeable person for the gram but she’s just not.....
You can only fool people for so long and no one likes their generosity and kindness to be taken for granted. No one is buying the poor me cancer victim anymore. Stop giving unauthorised medical advice to vulnerable people and get back to work and contribute to society in a dignified manner.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She got her audience through illness. Unfortunately people are attracted to grief / illness etc. She is well now and I really hope that lasts for her but her influencer career won’t take off. She just isn’t suited to it. No harm in that. She has gotten a lot from that account already

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Looked like it was going to lash in Youghal this morning??? Not out my window, she said again before about lashing and no rain that day either

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So stuck for content does she really think people want to see her old family pictures

Was listening to a dad on the radio yesterday trying to get funds to pay for a car to transport his sons new electric wheelchair. They are currently housebound as no car to transport him so No appointments etc.
He said they had a go fund me but hadn’t raised enough (looking for 50k).
All I could think of was how Shannen could change that family’s life with the money she got and is not using but also how hard it is now to raise money through GFM as a result of people’s
Experience from the likes of Shannen’a dishonest activity. Made me really mad at her selfishness And sad for this poor lad and his family.

Reactions: 8
Was listening to a dad on the radio yesterday trying to get funds to pay for a car to transport his sons new electric wheelchair. They are currently housebound as no car to transport him so No appointments etc.
He said they had a go fund me but hadn’t raised enough (looking for 50k).
All I could think of was how Shannen could change that family’s life with the money she got and is not using but also how hard it is now to raise money through GFM as a result of people’s
Experience from the likes of Shannen’a dishonest activity. Made me really mad at her selfishness And sad for this poor lad and his family.
And she is spending away- I asked several times who was she going to help with the money evwryone donated now she doesn't need it and I was eventually blocked
Its an awful shame that people who really need funds can't get them because of people like her- personally I won't donate to a go fund me again unless it's a local cause I am aware of and know how it will be spent

Even if she donated 5k to to that poor child it would make a huge difference

Reactions: 7
I know. Made me so mad and sad yesterday. I’m blocked too so you’re in good company 😆

Reactions: 3
I know. Made me so mad and sad yesterday. I’m blocked too so you’re in good company 😆
I’m blocked as well, Join the club😂

Nobody’s interested in her now and she’s craving attention. All the crying in hospital being away from her kid and now she can’t stand doing anything with her. The pity party is well over.

Reactions: 4
My god she is self centred. Explaining again why she only got her vaccine now. We’ve our own families to worry about Shannen!

Do people in her locality not question why so much money was raised and for what.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.