Big C and me #3 Don't question me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh they do. They’re the talk of the town and not in a good way.
The best thing for her to do would have been to fade into obscurity and people might forget the shameful GFM in time but no, she’s greedy and wants more attention, more freebies and “to make it as an influencer”. She hasn’t worked in over 2 years and I’d say has zero intentions of going back to it

Reactions: 11
The best thing for her to do would have been to fade into obscurity and people might forget the shameful GFM in time but no, she’s greedy and wants more attention, more freebies and “to make it as an influencer”. She hasn’t worked in over 2 years and I’d say has zero intentions of going back to it
No, shes like every other insta hun, looking for engagement to keep the freebies and collabs rolling in! I unfollowed a long time ago, i cant stand her miserable face, smug, sneaky and sly.....shes hoping for easy street and make money on insta, but shes boring as duck, now that shes well id say her following will dwindle big time!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No, shes like every other insta hun, looking for engagement to keep the freebies and collabs rolling in! I unfollowed a long time ago, i cant stand her miserable face, smug, sneaky and sly.....shes hoping for easy street and make money on insta, but shes boring as duck, now that shes well id say her following will dwindle big time!
That’s a very accurate and honest description!

Reactions: 3
Maybe I am not talking to the right people but I have never heard one person say a thing about them, did you hear about the diagnosis yes but anything past that not a word about them, not the go fund me, transplant or anything

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She thought she was going to be able to be the next Georgie Crawford or like the Byrnes making a business/brand out of her cancer. Didn’t she even start a podcast with her fella 🙈😂
She just isn’t the right fit to have success like them (educated, attractive, posh Dublin accent, from a well to do area and mixing in well to do circles). She’s like Rachel Gorry, kind of rough and ready and nothing really that interesting to talk about. At least Gorry has the grey house that she spends all day cleaning. Shannen’a swipe ups to the Nike tracksuits and runners is the best she can do content wise 🙄

Maybe I am not talking to the right people but I have never heard one person say a thing about them, did you hear about the diagnosis yes but anything past that not a word about them, not the go fund me, transplant or anything
That GFM has put her in negative spotlight country wide, worldwide even - never mind just in Youghal 🙈🤣 The legacy of being the reason people will no longer donate to go fund mes - shame on her

Reactions: 6
Was starting to wonder is bore off shannen working for Nike with the non stop swipe up and purchases she seems to make from them. Are laya still paying her wages ? She would want to do something more than just lying in the bed feeling sorry for herself 24/7 it's not healthy going on like that.

Was starting to wonder is bore off shannen working for Nike with the non stop swipe up and purchases she seems to make from them. Are laya still paying her wages ? She would want to do something more than just lying in the bed feeling sorry for herself 24/7 it's not healthy going on like that.
She's probably still in employment by Laya but I doubt the wages are being paid.
I think the mental health thing, and counselling is her way of not going back and she's on social now, disability more like. She has to keep the mental issues thing going for this. €200 pw. And €275k in the bank ...or bankS, as they'd have split it to avoid future taxes.

Reactions: 2
She has now moved on to mental health shes been depressed the last 2 weeks and shes now an expert on it . On vitgin media today talking about it all this one is unbelievable

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I know I've probably missed this, but what ever happend to Seamus, did she stop mentioning him?

She has now moved on to mental health shes been depressed the last 2 weeks and shes now an expert on it . On vitgin media today talking about it all this one is unbelievable
She is such a bad actress. Trying everything to get back her folovers and likes. Suddenly panic attacks !!!Playing on feelings.But everybody sick of this. One week DEPRESSION and magic- she is fine, it seems the plan didnt work. Spending other people money, buying dresses, shoes, swipe ups , AF. Going out, drinking. GO TO WORK!!!And pay for your rent and food and dresses yourself.

Reactions: 7
How dare you fake anxiety and panic attacks Shannon. You’ve manipulated people enough now. Stop it, stop seeking fame when you’ve already manipulated people out fo their money which they innocently and honestly donated to help you. I felt so sorry for you until my husband advised me that Barry was working on the side and claiming pup. Hence why your dad took you to dublin in his car, so the new car you bought wasn’t even for dublin. I could go on and I have before. But shame on you looking for more attention.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm sure she was feeling a bit anxious but she completely over blew the extent ect. that's some recovery that she is happy out after two counselor sessions.

The Shein wig looks terrible... What's that about? Where is the pelo one? It's not like she has no money 🙈

She can’t be that anxious when she’s out and about to the extent she is and mixing and she not long home from Dublin after her transplant! I follow a few cancer patients who are having treatment or transplants and most of them are in isolation or severely restricting movement or contact with people due to the continued threat of COVID, I actually can’t get over her. I think it was the day after she was back from Dublin and she was on the “school run” and doing a grocery shop. No fear at all it seems

She seems to be mixing a lot, I get wanting to spend time with her friends but she has only had one vaccine dose, so far there are no reports of the Delta variant in Youghal that I have heard but it is in local areas, any of her friends could have been in those areas or mixed with someone from there

Plus her entire immune system was wiped out pre transplant and I’m sure she is on certain immunosuppressants now. What I’m saying is that there is evidence of limited effectiveness of vaccines on those who have immunity issues or post transplant. The whole point being that your immune system reacts to the virus to create anti bodies- but her immune system doesn’t work as a healthy persons.
So even if she had her second dose, in theory the vaccine may not give her much protection and it could be like she never had it.
Her doctors defo told her this: but I’d say she picks and chooses what info she decides to remember. Silly girl- she is depending on a whole lot of luck to remain healthy: imagine having such a brush with your health and then not appreciating it and minding it.
All the talk of not being there with her daughter- she won’t be there if she continues to be reckless with her health

• Heart
If she is anxious now you would think she would have been more anxious in December when case numbers were rising and she was waiting for her transplant. But no...she was out in Cork city for a meal with a massive group of friends with zero social distancing.

My cousin had a double lung transplant 7 years ago and he self isolated almost completely until he and his family were fully vaccinated.

Plus her entire immune system was wiped out pre transplant and I’m sure she is on certain immunosuppressants now. What I’m saying is that there is evidence of limited effectiveness of vaccines on those who have immunity issues or post transplant. The whole point being that your immune system reacts to the virus to create anti bodies- but her immune system doesn’t work as a healthy persons.
So even if she had her second dose, in theory the vaccine may not give her much protection and it could be like she never had it.
Her doctors defo told her this: but I’d say she picks and chooses what info she decides to remember. Silly girl- she is depending on a whole lot of luck to remain healthy: imagine having such a brush with your health and then not appreciating it and minding it.
All the talk of not being there with her daughter- she won’t be there if she continues to be reckless with her health
Yep this is true..im on immunosuppresents and have been told ive to be wary of the virus and still take all precautions as ive zero protection from it and if i catch it il be in serious trouble with no immune system to stop it taking hold in me

Reactions: 5
she would probably be milking the drama and attention if she ended up back in hospital with Covid as it would be content.
I would be doing everything possible to ensure I stayed on track and out of hospital if I was her. It’s not forever, just give yourself the best chance possible at recovering 🙄

Reactions: 2
I'm really starting to think she likes the idea of having an illness to whinge about. The amount of attention she gets when's she's unwell is what she thrives on for insta content. I'd rather be well and not hoping for another illness to satify my desire to become insta famous. What an idiot!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.