Big C and me #3 Don't question me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s having withdrawals from all the attention on her and now that she’s recovering she’s seeing that people are back to living their own lives and not focusing on her. She’s lost. I can’t see this one making anything of herself on Instagram though.

Reactions: 5
She’s having withdrawals from all the attention on her and now that she’s recovering she’s seeing that people are back to living their own lives and not focusing on her. She’s lost. I can’t see this one making anything of herself on Instagram though.
Me either who wants to follow someone consistently doing swipe ups

Reactions: 1
Me either who wants to follow someone consistently doing swipe ups
See the swipe up thing? I don’t get it. If i need to do online shopping, I’m capable of going to Google or Amazon and searching for it myself and then these idiots don’t get commission. These influencers have pages that originally started as something completely different but why would i go to a page on the off chance they might be advertising something of interest to me? Odd. I don’t know how people don’t see the bigger picture with them.

Reactions: 6
See the swipe up thing? I don’t get it. If i need to do online shopping, I’m capable of going to Google or Amazon and searching for it myself and then these idiots don’t get commission. These influencers have pages that originally started as something completely different but why would i go to a page on the off chance they might be advertising something of interest to me? Odd. I don’t know how people don’t see the bigger picture with them.
Couldnt agree more and the indirect begging for free stuff under the “suggestions”
Couldn’t agree more. The indirect sneaky begging for “suggestions “ where to eat etc. Have they no morals or dignity. Businesses are doing their best to survive. Every free meal they have to give these chancers is less profit. I’m shocked that when Youghal is so grief stricken this week after a terrible tragedy that she chose to swipe up and talk about herself instead of adopting a dignified silence out of respect for the family of that poor baby who died.

She's missing the constant attention and worry about her . I always believe she acts 15 but now the attention is gone, crying to insta is where she is hoping where its at .

• Heart
Reactions: 2
They’re like two black spiders stuck to the lids. Dreadfup cosmetic procedure
She buying a cheap wig , after Denise helping her to become insta famous and giving her a free wig , anxiety now, so she’s not questioned over the go fund me ,

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Think she is very lost now. That after treatment stage is odd. Your supposed to be happy but the fear and uncertainties makes it too difficult.

Building an insta career at this kind of emotional time isn't the best idea but I can see that's where it's headed.
Why isent she putting the phone away when she is so down its personal thousands of people dont need to know her every emotion .
Or her private life that your given a teaser of info about .
If it's that private why even mention it

She probably got turned down for that mortgage she thought she was guaranteed with that nest egg in the bank

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry but she's so attention seeking.... she reminds me of Sarah Burke with her panic attacks... she wouldn't know a panic attack if it bit her the last thing you'd want to do is stare into ur phone for a gram pic..... get up off ur arse go play with ur daughter enjoy life... donate or give back the go fund me money... ur been given a 2nd chance cop on and live it

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm sorry but she's so attention seeking.... she reminds me of Sarah Burke with her panic attacks... she wouldn't know a panic attack if it bit her the last thing you'd want to do is stare into ur phone for a gram pic..... get up off ur arse go play with ur daughter enjoy life... donate or give back the go fund me money... ur been given a 2nd chance cop on and live it
I have a pal battleing cancer for the second time omg her dignity and her greatefullnes for life is inspiring.
No go fund me she would not hear of it when suggested because she said all her treatment tg was covered here in ireland for free
We said what about out of pocket expenses etc and you know what she said I would not sleep a wink if I expected other people to fund me.
She gets up and dressed every day and has to do the normal day to day things because her husband had to go back to work no matter how shes feeling .
She said she wants her life to be as normal as possible .
She is on fb and instagram but not crying into a phone to people
She has a close circle of friends who she can confide in any time and family.
And we respect when she may not be up to chats

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have a pal battleing cancer for the second time omg her dignity and her greatefullnes for life is inspiring.
No go fund me she would not hear of it when suggested because she said all her treatment tg was covered here in ireland for free
We said what about out of pocket expenses etc and you know what she said I would not sleep a wink if I expected other people to fund me.
She gets up and dressed every day and has to do the normal day to day things because her husband had to go back to work no matter how shes feeling .
She said she wants her life to be as normal as possible .
She is on fb and instagram but not crying into a phone to people
She has a close circle of friends who she can confide in any time and family.
And we respect when she may not be up to chats
Sending your pal my love... she sounds like a tough cookie 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 hope everything works out ok for her xxxxx

• Heart
She lost loads of followers when she got the all clear the first time , over 2,000 and came on in a terrible panic. , then the drama over being sent the vests , shot her up , go fund me , etc, now it’s anxiety , doesn’t want to be questioned over money, she’s used to insta fame now and celebrity , terrible to use sickness to your advantage, playing a dangerous game, give back some of the go fund to the cancer society, do good , and get back her life , she should be doing cartwheels, with her second chance

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's failing on the Influencer and like she mentioned the other day " having to think about work ". She is sweating this isn't working out and will have to go back working and non depending on people's money. That's the panic

She's failing on the Influencer and like she mentioned the other day " having to think about work ". She is sweating this isn't working out and will have to go back working and non depending on people's money. That's the panic
She got nearly 200,000 and getting everything paid for , illness benefits, he was still doing work , I couldn’t sleep at night knowing I’m living off other’s money , really was a misleading go fund me

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I personally think her stress would disappear overnight if she donated the GFM money To a worthy cause, stopped trying to make it as some kind of ‘ influencer’ and got a job .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well said. The attention is waning now that’s all that’s wrong with her.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.