Big C and me #3 Don't question me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually is a pain off to centre parcs easy for her but then says o I may or may not be on omg the self importance from this wan.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She actually is a pain off to centre parcs easy for her but then says o I may or may not be on omg the self importance from this wan.
Exactly…this stupidity of apologising to strangers be use she didn’t talk on the phone to them over the weekend is hilarious.
great to see all the go fund me money collected for basics as she fake cried for such necessities as food on the table and transport for treatment being spent on luxury holidays and jewellery and nights out etc for her and the other “cancer” victim. They should be ashamed of themselves.

• Heart
They used 2 words from her interview the other day "very sad", and put it with her picture and a swipe up so if somebody saw it they would assume she had gotten bad news and would swipe up to read what happened. Very bad form on their part! Pure click bait, but in the worst way I've seen it being used tbh! Whatever u think about Shannon, that's messed up

Reactions: 4
what was the evoke.ie thing about?? their story is gone now
It was a headline bout her sad news

There was nothing in the story we haven't heard a hundred times before - she was scared she wouldn't see Roisin grow up - that was it basically

They used 2 words from her interview the other day "very sad", and put it with her picture and a swipe up so if somebody saw it they would assume she had gotten bad news and would swipe up to read what happened. Very bad form on their part! Pure click bait, but in the worst way I've seen it being used tbh! Whatever u think about Shannon, that's messed up
You've explained way better than me!
It was a proper click bait article kinda p'd off I was nosey enough to click to be honest

It was a headline bout her sad news

There was nothing in the story we haven't heard a hundred times before - she was scared she wouldn't see Roisin grow up - that was it basically

You've explained way better than me!
It was a proper click bait article kinda p'd off I was nosey enough to click to be honest
Yeah exactly, the article itself wasn't what she was giving out about, as you said yourself, nothing new in it, just the way they shared it!

I can appreciate nobody likes to be click baited .. weve all fallen for it at some stage.
Does it not go hand in hand for any person with a public persona?? that these things will happen? Nearly every article you read online has some sort of click bait to it, all about gettin the views for that media... exact same thing Shannen uses her IG public platform for.. views = money

I can appreciate nobody likes to be click baited .. weve all fallen for it at some stage.
Does it not go hand in hand for any person with a public persona?? that these things will happen? Nearly every article you read online has some sort of click bait to it, all about gettin the views for that media... exact same thing Shannen uses her IG public platform for.. views = money
Whatever about slightly dramatising a headline for click bait but to just use the words "very sad" and her picture when she is known for having cancer 3 times is too far in my opinion!

Reactions: 3
Whatever about slightly dramatising a headline for click bait but to just use the words "very sad" and her picture when she is known for having cancer 3 times is too far in my opinion!
In all honesty, I'm 50 50 whether it was too far. I can't decide.. yet. Anyway. I keep comin back to the fact she made herself a public platform then based it solely on her cancer.
So.... if mainstream media use a catchy title and her pick and quote an interview she gave....
Did she not bring it on herself?

I will say if it was another IG acc I do follow who documents her cancer journey but her page is 90% based on something else, then I could see the issue 100%.
I mean this is the girl who got €150k??? Off the baking of broadcasting her cancer, treatment etc.... whats to stop mainstream media capitalising on it too because she sure as hell did... she put it all out there for them to use.

Honestly I find it hard to make a call on this one. Very unlike me but..anyway. thats my 2 cents.

Reactions: 3
If the go fund me was open for donations, Shannen would be delighted at the Evoke article, but since her money is already made she takes offence to it? She done enough sobbing herself at the time to con people out of their hard earned money, and it worked a treat🙄 Evoke have done nothing worse than Shannen did herself, both self serving🤗 How she can complain about it, while on a fairly luxury holiday, paid for by said go fund me, is actually laughable..... when it was supposed to be spent on necesseties😤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My kids would have loved a trip to centre parcs this year. Couldn't afford the €1k to 1.5k for 4 nights away, not to mention activities and food. I pay taxes, as does my husband. This one has centre parcs booked since well before Christmas, when her partner had 'no job'.
Boils my piss.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She tried to use her kid disability for free stuff even though they could well afford everything. I’d say her in laws are mortified by her.
We start a thread , for her , don’t know how to do it

Because she wants and needs the attention she had when she was just Shannon with cancer. But then she manipulated everyone with this go fund me capped at €10k, then €50k and eventually finally stopped 3 days after saying they stopped - at €176k. Me included, like many will never again donate to a go fund me because I feel so manipulated and anyone who says ‘she didn’t force you to donate’ is gaslighting because the minute that money came it changed. She now wants the engagement and interaction she had when she was sick Shannon however the drama and story is gone now, people get bored. Nobody wants to follow your hair growth story when you’ve manipulated money and you’re trying to share sneaky AF swipe up links. Bugger off Shannon and be grateful .
D

Was starting to wonder is bore off shannen working for Nike with the non stop swipe up and purchases she seems to make from them. Are laya still paying her wages ? She would want to do something more than just lying in the bed feeling sorry for herself 24/7 it's not healthy going on like that.
Lays always pays full wage to sick people, my friend worked there , got full pay while out sick for a long time , no fear of her , and Barry working away too , she should have gave that money back to the cancer society, I see her flogging cheap wigs after Denise made her a star with the photo shoot , and have her free hair products, they must have fallen out , she’s promoting SHEIN wigs now

Last edited:
  • Heart
Lol. Content creator 🤣
Loves fashion aka Nike tracksuits and runners. Life by the sea - think she’s shown the beach once in all the time I’ve followed her, she barely drags herself out of the bed
Nothing on there about being "a professional con artist" surprisingly🙄

• Haha
Well if andrea roche wouldn't sign her that's saying alot
I’d say Andrea Roche has her hands full at the minute trying to manage the negative pr for Rachel gorry she’d hardly manage this pr tit show as well!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.