Big Brother 2023 - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think everyone’s overlooked the true hottie of the series…where has Will Best come from?!! 🥵🥵🥵

Reactions: 1
Tattle going off just as everything kicked off RUDE

This itv2 aftershow is just people shouting shite over each other

Reactions: 7
I’m glad it’s been a good turnout on Tattle tonight for the show (even if it did crash just as everything was kicking off). Can’t wait to witch about all these people with you all ❤

Watching the after-show. I can remember on BOTS, Rylan was so good at engaging with the audience and actively involving them in discussions without disrupting the flow of the show and never fluffing up an autocue. AJ and Will are trying but it’s just not organic.

Also, ITVX is the worst streaming service known to man. It’s broke down on me four times since 9pm. Once right before the launch as well so I had to watch the first part on my phone.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I thought it had good and bad points. I'm willing to give it a chance anyway.

Reactions: 5
Can’t decide whether to be offended at the stereotype or laugh cos this is exactly what I am like
Tried to reply to this earlier but kept crashing 😆 but aye be offended if you like but then I’m also stereotyping myself as I live just outside Glasgow.

Nobody I know is claiming her anyway 🤣

Reactions: 4
tattle went down for me i missed much of the watch thread :(
I think it went down for everyone. Anyway I thought it was ok, the housemates are more normal than expected. But it felt a little amateurish in places. Was a relief to finally hear Marcus speak. I will give it a chance

Reactions: 7
The audience are obviously planned, even the ones just sitting there placed by the producers, but I like AJ and Will, I get the feeling they could host this sort of show even with a similar sized completely random audience live

Reactions: 1
The guy on what I want to keep calling BOTS is absolutely right about Farida - she got seriously grating in the live footage last night

Reactions: 2
Seems a decent cast - I want Olivia in for a few more weeks for a bit of drama.

Editing I wasn't sure about - I hope they tone it down for the main highlight shows.

Reactions: 5
Was anyone watching l&l when an audience member was saying how he likes the hippy doctor, and someone shouted “you should date him” or something along those lines, anyone know who said it??

Not getting the Olivia dislike. I think Jenkin could have said something a bit more neutral. How can you have ‘gelled’ with anyone in that time frame. Maybe it’s just because Jenkin is really not gelling with me.
I think Olivia seems like good fun! Jenkin is grating.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.