Big Brother 2023 - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems they’ve got straight into the savageness I’ve missed this… you don’t get this sort of drama on love island 🤣

Reactions: 8
Sorry I am saving my man-hating babe Olivia

IT SHOULD HAV BEEN HENRYYYYYY

Reactions: 1
Oh get a grip. Could have been anyone. Maybe if she hadn't come in with crappy attitude, she wouldn't be up for eviction 😂

Reactions: 22
So Olivia will make it worse for herself by behaving like this lol. Also feel like she’s playing up to the cameras

Reactions: 18
Olivia is a hard faced basic witch and I reckon she's got a mouth on her. She'll be gone next Friday, no loss!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am actually feeling sorry for Jenkin now. Olivia is so damn rude. She's worried her 5 seconds of fame is almost over...

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.