Big Brother 2023 - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I enjoyed the main show more than I expected and AJ and Will were pretty good. Going to catch up on Late and Live now.

Reactions: 3
So seems like paul is a tiktoker aswell with over 50k followers...
Also found this... posted in 2021 but only has 7 likes

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
It always makes me laugh when the one who gets chosen freaks out. It could have been anybody who had to pick. Why isn't Olivia more magnanimous and realise it was a task

Reactions: 10
IMO they made a massive mistake of not doing a live launch. Will and AJ seem capable and crowd seemed way positive (and controlled). They couldn’t have done all the stuff they wanted (which wouldn’t have been needed) but could still have done the pass parcel thing at the end if necessary. Live show would have been so much better

Reactions: 5
Also, major props to ITV producers tonight who’ve managed to piss off all the Digital Spy Forum dwellers who now believe this series is even worse than any of the CH5 ones. Fills me with such joy 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I remember when the live crowd was very vocal! Booing and cheering in equal measure. It seemed a bit sanitised and subdued tonight

Reactions: 6
Jenkins has main character energy and its going to grate.

Olivia needs to calm TF down. I think her challenge for immunity is going to be harder than she thinks because I think big brother is either going to give someone else a challenge to say they have to put Olivia last for them to get immunity or everyone will be told to do it secretly to win a prize or something then she's going to have a harder job convincing them not to put her last.

Am liking the scouse lad and the DJ so far.

Will Best is just a bargain version of Joel Dommett.

Here for it though and wasn't massively expecting to. So looking forward to seeing how it progresses.

Reactions: 12
Same 😂 first one that’s caught my interest!
Oh yes! Definitely going to watch for him even though I could be his mother. Totally the type I’d have went for on my 20s and love the scouse accent

Reactions: 1
Was anyone watching l&l when an audience member was saying how he likes the hippy doctor, and someone shouted “you should date him” or something along those lines, anyone know who said it??
I think it was jordan. Was awkward af

Reactions: 1
So basically we’re finding out majority of these people aren’t actual normal people then and have had a small platform before. With a few normal people in the mix too.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.