Big Brother 2023 - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why are they shocked when they have to do stuff? Do they think they are on vacation? Bunch of bleeping whinging pussies.

Reactions: 7
Sorry but I’m out, hope everyone enjoys the series presenting is shite and I’m not feeling some of the housemates x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a time for tattle to go down 😩

my main thought was the two guys discussing their perms reminded me of the 118-118 guys advert a few years ago.

Definitely enjoying it so far though!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Love how oliva stopped crying when she was getting her own way spoilt brat

Reactions: 26
Not getting the Olivia dislike. I think Jenkin could have said something a bit more neutral. How can you have ‘gelled’ with anyone in that time frame. Maybe it’s just because Jenkin is really not gelling with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Zak is my initial favourite. I liked how he offered to help both Kerry and Dylan in various ways - not in an over-the-top, 'look at me being nice' way, immediately accepted both of their polite refusals, just seems like a good egg.

Reactions: 13
Was tattle down for everyone else there?

First thing if I ever went on would be earplugs…Jenkin ffs sounds like a horse whilst he’s sleeping.

Reactions: 18
Thought we were goners then totally missed the last 15 mins of BB cos I was trying to get back on here!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
olivia or jenkin, like choosing between cat and dog tit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.