Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
I am excited, yet dreading this. The show is so legendary - I am hoping and praying that they stick to the original format.
We don't want to see Insta influencers and Gen Z Tik Tokers.

Please give us housemates like a dinner lady from Salford, a cardiac nurse from Birmingham, a deaf mechanic who strips in his spare time from Glasgow, a socialite who has never worked a day in their life who has distant connections to the royal family from Buckinghamshire, an artisan chocolate entrepreneur who resides in the Cotswolds but also has a holiday home in the south of France, a stripper who was once homeless and now volunteers with numerous charities and is only on BB to raise awareness, a former drug addict from Cardiff who has transformed their life, a single mother from Luton with 14 kids.

I know this is wildly detailed but this format is what made BB what it was - real people from all walks of life.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
I'm sorry but 'Big Brother' should not be talking this much ..... Or replying in such a cheeky friendly way to housemates.

Big brother is always in the back ground silently watching having authority, it's interactions with housemates are more commanding

ITV2s 'big brother' within the first 45 minutes is having bants, answering back ..... I'm not explaining it very well but the voice of BB is usually more of a quiet enigma not a fucking local radio camp DJ who can't stop having shits and giggles 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31

DellaC

VIP Member
I don't care what boxes are ticked, I think it would be pretty fucking boring if it was a load of perfectly perfect Instagram babes preening and pouting. We'll have all the diversity darling 🙂

Reactions: 30

docmum

VIP Member
What a time for tattle to go down 😩

my main thought was the two guys discussing their perms reminded me of the 118-118 guys advert a few years ago.

Definitely enjoying it so far though!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Bull***t Buster

VIP Member
I would like to see it go back to its roots. Davina hosting, normal everyday people, no influencers, youtubers etc, and the 24hr feed (absolute god send when you cannot sleep). I basically want old school BB.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Geetbo

VIP Member
Well they’ve kept their promise, they’ve put cunts from all walks of life in.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28