Big Brother 2023 - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It has just been announced big brother is to return to our screens on itv in 2023! How exciting. What do we think what would we like to see/not want to see?

I would like to see it bring back nobodies into the house instead of semi insta famous people I think that’s where they went all wrong, it was much better when it was random people.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I loved big brother i just hope itv doesn't ruin it but i will be watching! Davina should come back but its probably going to rylan or someone else

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s 2022, I‘m 34 yrs old I should not be as excited as I am about this. Please don’t duck it up itv and just fill it fake plastic and dumb wannabe reality tv types 🙏🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s 2022, I‘m 34 yrs old I should not be as excited as I am about this. Please don’t duck it up itv and just fill it fake plastic and dumb wannabe reality tv types 🙏🏻
I'm 64 and can't wait for Big Brother's return 😂😂😂

Reactions: 15
I was excited when I saw the advert. I just hope they pick a range of normal people like they used to.

I think it will be a lot easier on them now due to the mental health side.

Reactions: 10
C&P’d from another BB thread

The #bekind crew and armchair psychologists need to stay the duck away from watching Big Brother dashing out their labels to all the housemates.
Also those who contact OFCOM.

I think Rylan is involved due to his posts on Insta (he might just be excited as a fan though)
I’d love to see the original audition process back, send them a video in (Jade Goody with an elastic band springs to mind 😂)
A good mix of people from all different backgrounds, people we’ve never seen before.
I don’t feel 6 weeks is long enough though would prefer to see that doubled.

Reactions: 9
I can't wait! I posted on another thread as I didn't realise this one was here but I hope they use normal people from all walks of life and not just fame hungry people desperate for a few insta followers.

and if they do a celeb version I am not sure anything will ever come close the the "David's dead" series :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder where there going to fit it in the schedule though.
Love Island (Airs on ITV2 for those who don’t watch) runs from June - August
Would they have 2 shows like this on at the same time?

Reactions: 2
I would like to see it go back to its roots. Davina hosting, normal everyday people, no influencers, youtubers etc, and the 24hr feed (absolute god send when you cannot sleep). I basically want old school BB.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I wonder if this ITVx that was mentioned in the advert could be where the live feed will happen.
God I remember videoing night feeds and watching them in the day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg remember the 24hr feed! It was so much more exciting back then. I agree I’d love to see it proper old school again. I am so ridiculously excited this is the first thing on tv I’ve been interested in watching in years! No other reality tv compares 🤣

Reactions: 13
Omg remember the 24hr feed! It was so much more exciting back then. I agree I’d love to see it proper old school again. I am so ridiculously excited this is the first thing on tv I’ve been interested in watching in years! No other reality tv compares 🤣
I'm so here for this thread! Cannot wait! 🤪

Reactions: 3
Hahahaha I used to flick over at like 3am. People sleeping. The animal noises played over at random points. What a time to be alive lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if this ITVx that was mentioned in the advert could be where the live feed will happen.
God I remember videoing night feeds and watching them in the day 😂
I would stay up all night just watching them sleep like a right creeper in fear of missing anything juicy 🤣

god i hope they bring the live feeds back

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just can't help but think itv won't listen and still fill it full of influencers
I hope they go back to basics and have good challenges and twists like the early series and nor stupid games like channel 5 would do.

I would stay up all night just watching them sleep like a right creeper in fear of missing anything juicy 🤣

god i hope they bring the live feeds back
I remember when fight night happened and they just weren't showing any of it or sound yet I still sat and watched the live feed in the hope it would cut back

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.