Big Brother 2023 - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, major props to ITV producers tonight who’ve managed to piss off all the Digital Spy Forum dwellers who now believe this series is even worse than any of the CH5 ones. Fills me with such joy 🥰

Good. What did you get banned for btw lol? They banned me after eleven years of membership for posting, and I quote: “I agree with her”. This was on a post about JK Rowling saying trans women and women in danger need separate but equal levels of protection. They were swatting us like flies. They continued to swat. I hear the site viewership is WAY down since they got rid of the most talkative forums… I don’t get the point of paying for a forum but cutting off the most popular and traffic-heavy parts of? I wonder if it was some sort of scam since it was sold off? (Just speculating).

Reactions: 6
That was the most fun I had on a forum since Huw Edwards got his bottom out, and then Tattle.crashed, I felt a huge fall in the dopamine...please don't do that again.Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
checking in! watched at my boyfriend's nan's (she's hilarious, sat there swearing away calling them twats)

we need a new thread, anyone mind if i make it?
I remember when the live crowd was very vocal! Booing and cheering in equal measure. It seemed a bit sanitised and subdued tonight
they've banned booing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So basically we’re finding out majority of these people aren’t actual normal people then and have had a small platform before. With a few normal people in the mix too.
ngl this has disappointed me a bit. I think when most people said they don't want many (or any) influencers, they also didn't want any Asos models or OF creators.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.