Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

artemist

Chatty Member
Is Chanelle forgetting that Jenkin offered himself up for nomination? I know he was probably banking on it not happening, but he still did it. She’s acting like they all backstabbed Jenkin by choosing him

• Heart
Reactions: 25

squicker

He was rude to Trish. Jordan is generally rude full stop to everyone, yet he can’t take it when others are rude back, he’s a really difficult argumentative bitch.
I think he had a valid point to begin with, about it not being right to tell him what to do. But he made that point, Trish heard it, reflected & apologised. And then he wouldn’t bloody let it go!

Reactions: 25

soupmodel

VIP Member
They’re treating Paul like some kind of martyr
He's that older guy who hangs about with you when you're a wee lassie and you think he's cool until you're older and realise he's a fucking saddo with no pals his own age.

They really are a bunch of Muppets.

It's okay to make friendships/alliances with people in Big Brother but there's no fucking way they are all going to stay close friends when it's back to reality. They are losing the plot 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

GossWhore

VIP Member
Trish talking at a normal tone and sense

The FB shit haircut mum s: SHES ANGRY, AGRESSIVE GET HER OUT

• Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
He knows the povvos won’t like it, but at least he’s honest and doesn’t just say what people wanna hear. Good on him for not being a fake
Exactly. You can like still the person but disagree with their politics. Something we’ve all forgotten over the last few years

• Heart

CocoLoco2

VIP Member
Chanelle is a vile bitch. Sobbing her heart out in bed but was smirking earlier in the evening, waiting for her to approach Trish and I hope she is told to fuck off.

VeryNiceVeryEVIL

Honestly I feel like I'm going insane. Does literally nobody else see how manipulative Trish is? She's a hypocrite to boot. Calls people put for being aggressive when she's constantly aggressive. She's a puppet master.
She is not aggressive in the SLIGHTEST 😕

Reactions: 23

Clovis

VIP Member
Ugh, snivelling little perm turd Tom manages to avoid the public vote yet again.

• Sad
  • Angry

GhostHoward

VIP Member
Jordan really pissed me off the way he treated Trish. He clearly was taking out his feelings about the Matty situation on her. She came in with a smile and a “you’ll never guess what” as you do with your friends. She then warned him that Chanelle had been spreading shit in a nasty way so just be careful what you say to her as it’ll be turned around and spread. He told her off and she apologised sincerely. He wouldn’t accept it and blew up at her. Henry laughing didn’t help either. Being neurodiverse isn’t an out for being mean to people. He’s now been a dick to Henry, Matty and now this. I’ve gone right off him.

polkamoon

Chatty Member
Chanelle should be excited that we’re giving her a chance to get her extensions sorted before she sits in the crowd for the final

• Haha
As usual I couldn’t tattle and watch so just got up to date.
As it’s a new thread I feel I must make my mark by reiterating how much I dislike TimJom the bumfluff head. I’m so disappointed he’s not up for eviction.
I’ve selfishly been wanting Trish to win because I like and admire her. However I now also want her to win for the greater good of sticking it to the EDL Facebook freaks.

PeppaPig

Sorry, as someone who has just returned to the threads I’m very confused as to why everyone is discussing housemates’ penises? 🤣 can someone please explain the background to this conversation lmao
It came from Henry hiding his crotch under a cushion when he was wearing the tight gold number. I don’t approve at all, derails the thread completely. (Someone do Will).

• Haha

KINGAA

VIP Member
Olivia, you shouldn’t of broke the rules being a nasty two face person like Chanelle then.