Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
The cheek of Putin saying she’s not going out to the same boos smeggy got, that’s up to the public, you arrogant little gob shite. I really hope she does get as many boos as smeggy and Shitelle too.

Reactions: 30

GossWhore

VIP Member
ALL JENKIN DOES IS TALK ABOUT PEOPLE WANTING TO WIN

YOU'RE NOT HERE FOR THE WORK EXPERIENCE

• Haha

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
I feel for Trish, she looks completely drained now. She's had to defend and explain herself constantly when she's done nothing wrong. Everything she says and does is so unnecessarily scrutinised.

• Heart

Leo100

VIP Member
I think people are overeacting about Trish all she was saying was be careful what you say to Chanelle as it has been fed back. She wasn't demanding Jordan to do anything and she was talking closely but not "getting in his face" I'm honestly baffled

• Heart
  • Angry

Chez300

VIP Member
Why is Chanelle doubling down so hard in her nominations rule break. Making out Trish has wrongly assumed Chanelle was talking about her, when she was talking about her

Reactions: 29

KINGAA

VIP Member
Why is Trish at fault for not apologising?! For nominating Jenkin. Other people voted for him as well? She always takes the blame and it’s so annoying.

Reactions: 29

skinnzza1994

VIP Member
I’m glad that yinrun notices Trish taking all the heat & sticking up for people but why doesn’t yinrun say anything there & then?🤔

Reactions: 28

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
I can’t wait for Friday when will and AJ say everyone’s names slowly and Trish and noki get cheers and Jenkin, Chanel and putin get juicy big boos…it’s all going to be about their reactions. Poor little baa lamb Tom is going to be very lonely next week when 2 more of them get kicked out on Friday.

• Haha

VeryNiceVeryEVIL

It's fucking ridiculous at this point

They get in trouble for talking about noms and then they CONTINUE TALKING ABOUT NOMS

Thickest twats. Seriously.

They don't deserve Trish

Laylagone123x

Chatty Member
5 votes for Chanelle. I don’t need to deliberate or fuck about..she’s done the absolute most this week and deserves to go!

bananabutter

VIP Member
Chanelle playing the martyr is really getting on my nerves. She knew what she was doing and now she’s acting innocent. At least own it. She’s getting my votes to go!

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
So Saint Trish is not above a bit of bitching either. And to isolate someone is a form of bullying.
Thing is Trish did not start that conversation. She didn't say out of nowhere she didn't want to talk to Chanelle. She was asked by Matty if she would, and she said no and gave her reasons. As she is perfectly entitled to.
Her responding to things is seen as bitching and aggressive.

• Heart

Ensay

VIP Member
Are you gonna barricade yourself in the house when you hear the boos, Olivia?

• Haha
Reactions: 27

soupmodel

VIP Member
Why is it Facebook seems so anti Trish and Twitter(X) and here is mostly so pro Trish?
So many posts on the BB Facebook wanting Trish out - I don’t get it!
Cause Tattle is for people who have managed to see through the B.S. of some people on other social media platforms.

Reactions: 27