Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
I'm sick of being accused being racist. I am anything but racist the college I teach in has very few white people.I don't care about the colour of Trish's skin. If I feel someone comes across as agressive I will say so whatever their colour.
NOBODY HAS CALLED YOU RACIST

what people have done however, is point out that some of language you have used is problematic. And you know what- it’s okay to get stuff wrong when you don’t know why something can be offensive. It’s how we all learn?

But what is not okay is repeatedly doubling down on problematic behaviour and trying to defend it. Again, nobody is calling you racist, or evil or a horrible person or however else you might feel.

As much as you are entitled to share your opinions, others are entitled to ask you to reflect on how your language feeds offensive (and dangerous) stereotypes about Black women.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Chez300

VIP Member
Honestly I feel like I'm going insane. Does literally nobody else see how manipulative Trish is? She's a hypocrite to boot. Calls people put for being aggressive when she's constantly aggressive. She's a puppet master.
But she’s only seemly “aggressive” when people are beings dicks?! If the people weren’t acting like assholes she wouldn’t be saying or doing anything!
Who is she manipulating?? I can she Chanelle is the queen of that, maybe also Yinrun.

I don’t get whypeople hate Trish so much

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I think it’s age, boomers are the ones mostly actively using Facebook to communicate. I still lurk on FB but don’t actively engage but I’m 29 and probably the youngest generation still using it. I feel it’s mostly full of people that probably think Nigel Farage is worth a vote.
This is it. The FB demographic has changed in the last ten years or so. I think the worst thing that happened to FB was the Boomers discovering it. My feed is now mostly filled with late middle aged women posting their whole lives, complete with crap cartoon avatars of themselves holding a megaphone on a luminous pink background. They think their opinions are so important. They are awful on the Strictly pages as well.

• Haha

katz2022

Chatty Member
I’m laughing that people find Trish aggressive, if I lived with those cunts, I’d have been arrested by now. She ain’t aggressive at all. I get more angry walking around Morrisons.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Baconbutties

VIP Member
They are so self absorbed. It's the poor me narrative over and over again. 🙄 Don't break the rules dickheads.

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
Chanelle is so fucking ugly and awkward in her promo video. Looks like a 2007 mugshot of a supply teacher who’s been caught shagging a pupil.

• Haha

soupmodel

VIP Member
Hilarious to me that the people calling Trish aggressive and/or nasty genuinely can't give a single reason or example of her being that way

Because it hasn't happened
Aggressive was Dylan's reaction to surviving the killer nominations. Aggressive was Paul when he had to sit the party out. Literally throwing stuff at people and then taking it too far to get a rise out of them and ruin their good time.

They were instigators and then point the finger when they get a response. Clearly not used to someone standing their ground when they behave in that way.

Sometimes you have to match the energy of the tosspots you're standing up to.

Trish is not aggressive, she just doesn't back down.

• Heart

girlinbrum

VIP Member
Enough with the arguing, can we all just be thankful for this series of BB as it's brought Will Best into our lives 🔥🔥🔥

• Haha
  • Heart

SamFoxStuckinaCloak

Chatty Member
I hate that Trish is being put though what she is. If it’s uncomfortable to watch at home, imagine how painful it is experiencing it.

Big Brother at its best really is a microcosm of the way people interact in every day life, so it makes complete sense that so many people are unable to see/ understand the racist micro aggressions she’s facing on the daily. And that the FF are completely blind to their own unconscious biases. I’d like to think that it’s a learning opportunity (though horrible that it’s at the expense of Trish’s peace) but unfortunately most people are so fixed in their perspectives/ attitudes, they’d rather not acknowledge that it happens, and get defensive when it’s pointed out rather than listen and try to understand.

So…. What is the tactic for ensuring Trish is safe? Is it Chanelle and Olivia or Chanelle and Jenkin?

• Heart

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
Oh it was YOU! *blocked* actually can you do Tom first?
A surprisingly average one, he shaves to try make it look bigger but he just looks even more infant like. Turtle neck forskin, very loose, probably from a lot of frantic wanking.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

soupmodel

VIP Member
Chanelle is so catty wow. She’s really coming out of her shell isn’t she!! Horrible bitch
Not got enough backbone to say it when Trish is there or go speak to her. Just trying to chat shit about her when she isn't there. She left upset but and Chanelle took it as an opportunity to be a shitebag.

Reactions: 21