Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossWhore

VIP Member
Screenshot_20231109_134920_Chrome.jpg

I guess this is why they hate Trish. Let's debunk each point shall we

1. She argued with Dylan week 1 - INCORRECT: Trish said "I have not been able to eat all day because I felt nauseous" so made a sandwich.. Dylan said "what are you doing" then he said he wasn't going to cook any chicken for her because she was eaten now. Punishing her and ofc she wasn't happy. Then he backtracked and called it "banter"

2. The Paul/Noky argument - Paul came down and knew as Jenkin had mentioned Trish wasn't there. So he came to intimate Noky alone because he knew she couldn't fight back. He intimated her by saying "what you looking at" and although Noky tried to fight back. She felt defeated. And Trish only got involved because SHE was getting mooned, and food was thrown at her

3. Trish was part of the nomination conversation with Yinrun?--- it was Henry. Yinrun was chatting to housemate Henry and shared that she was unsure what direction to vote.

4. Didn't want to spoil Jenkin birthday but voted for him - was she going to vote for her friend. Just like Olivia voted for Jordan and not Jenkin. You think Olivia would give Jordan grace because it's his birthday? Lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

soupmodel

VIP Member
Not feeling bad for Trish tho

The way they have demanded explanations for every thing. Literally heard them say "explain yourself" so many times. Silence while they all sit there cause Chanelle's been caught out as wee bitchy rat who didn't like the fact people were considering leaving the "We Hate Trish" club.

Oh she is such an arse. Big Brother should have put them both up for eviction there and then.

A school punny with some electric shocks is a shite punishment anyway.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I don't get why people think Trish should make first steps to make peace with Chanelle.
Chanelle is in the wrong not Trish. Why should she try to make her feel better?
And that is not aggression. It is self preservation.

• Heart

GossWhore

VIP Member
NOT THE LATE AND LIVE AUDIENCE BAAAAING AT TOM
He was no 1 for who should be up for eviction

• Haha

soupmodel

VIP Member
How is this fair, Chanelle gets so much in her favour!
She should have her nominations taken off of her and what she said aired to the house since she is still justifying her reasoning for discussing nominations to Big Brother.

Yinrun's were taken off of her for much less.

His face when he saw his sister made me cry and I'm a stone cold bitch
Harping back now but Tim’s comment about Henry’s sister has big Inbetweeners energy with them all gagging over Neil’s sister with “your sister is well fit”. Just proves he’s needs to grow the hell up, he’s older than 20 surely 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Shady Pines Ma

VIP Member
I wish they'd play Matty's boyfriends vid in the house to cut this shit once and for all.

Then I want to see Henry drunkenly dancing on a table in his dressing gown to I will survive and living his best life before the final :)

• Haha

SunshineRae

VIP Member
5 votes for Trish and I'm not from face fuck....Henry to win love him, genuine and kind not scary like some people..JMO.
Do you think Trish is scary? Can I ask what makes her scary?

I thought Paul was low key scary with his passive aggressive attitude and smiling at the same time. At Yinrun’s party his behaviour genuinely made me nervous (reminded me of my ex). It was like is this genuine playfulness are you going to switch and glass someone with a smile on your face. His language, tormenting people etc. Behaving in a way that no one really wants to confront out of worry/fear.

I just can’t put Trish in a remotely similar category, so I am genuinely intrigued.

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Honestly I feel like I'm going insane. Does literally nobody else see how manipulative Trish is? She's a hypocrite to boot. Calls people put for being aggressive when she's constantly aggressive. She's a puppet master.
I don't see this?
Also does she call other people aggressive? Apart from Paul who 100% was.

VeryNiceVeryEVIL

Why is it Facebook seems so anti Trish and Twitter(X) and here is mostly so pro Trish?
So many posts on the BB Facebook wanting Trish out - I don’t get it!
Because black women need to be quiet and not have emotions to them twats

Fuck the troglodyte cunts. They didn't win last week and they won't win this week. Trish is loved.

VeryNiceVeryEVIL

This is the disgusting.
---

This comes across as being accused of racism
Again, nobody is accusing you of being racist

You called Trish aggressive '90% of the time' and intimidating yet you've been unable to give even ONE example of this thus far

It makes no sense.

It's really HARMFUL insinuating that Black women are aggressive when all she's doing and all she's ever done is defend herself against attacks and not act like a doormat.

Don't understand how you don't get that.

• Heart

soupmodel

VIP Member
Not with that hair he isnt. The biggest ick ever 🤮
He's just so forgettable though.

I said to Mr soupmodel last night,

"I just realised, there's no straight men in the house 🤩!"
"What about what's his face?"
"Who?"
"The wee curly headed fuck!"
"Oh shit, Jim, aye, Tom."
And then my fanny went so dry, turned itself inside out.

Edit to add, I have extremely curly hair, so don't come for me 😅

• Haha
  • Wow