Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laylagone123x

Chatty Member
Omg now Olivia and chanelle upset because they’ve been iced out? Behave… shouldn’t be such bitches then! didn’t your mothers ever tell you to play nice??

Reactions: 35

VeryNiceVeryEVIL

My five votes just went on Trish. Soz.

You can like or dislike anyone you want. Buy 1000 phones and vote for her for all I care!

The thing I REALLY take issue with is black women being called aggressive and intimidating because they don't let cunts walk all over them and speak their mind and defend themselves!

This perpetuates stereotypes and is really fucking wrong!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
Chanelles dad should have told her to stop being a twat when he went in. Honestly id be fuming if my parents told me how I proud they were of me instead of telling me to reel it in 😂

• Haha

KINGAA

VIP Member
Haha Chanelle went from ticket to the final to being nominated and potentially excited within a week. LOVE IT!

• Haha

VeryNiceVeryEVIL

Hilarious to me that the people calling Trish aggressive and/or nasty genuinely can't give a single reason or example of her being that way

Because it hasn't happened

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’d be fuming if I was just sat in bed and someone was pointing in my face telling me what conversations I could and couldn’t have with people, I’d deffo have the same reaction

Reactions: 33

Jess89

VIP Member
Honestly I feel like I'm going insane. Does literally nobody else see how manipulative Trish is? She's a hypocrite to boot. Calls people put for being aggressive when she's constantly aggressive. She's a puppet master.
Nope, pretty sure it’s just you

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Ambrosie

VIP Member
Yinrun grabbing Noky’s hand and giving her a sad little look there after nominating her. Sly!

• Wow
Reactions: 32

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
how does chanelle think trish feels?! a whole group of people that have labelled her agressive and a nasty person. yet she feels alone
fake bitch

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Squittel

VIP Member
Like and share 🙏🥺
Prayers for poor Chanelle.

This series has really got me thinking how absolutely exhausting it must be to be black, or brown or just… different. Trish constantly being “complimented” by being called “strong” and told she can “take it”. Fuck off. She needs just as much support and sensitivity as everyone else. Just because she’s learned (/ HAD to learn) how to defend herself doesn’t mean she should have to and shouldn’t make her a target for twats like Chanelle and Jim. Noky doesn’t fit the “aggressive” mould like Trish does but both groups treat her like an outsider because they just can’t be bothered to get to know her and assume she’s suspicious. It SUCKS.

• Heart
  • Sad

sweeetcorn

OK, had to rewind it. Trish said that she lost her father and stepmum to covid, right? Fuck sake 😭

• Sad
  • Wow